Should Donohoe be fired

Should he be fired  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Should he be fired

• Yes
    • No

He is just terrible come draft time. Roscoe Parrish was an useless pick. We need OL and he didn't pick an OL until the 6th or 7th round. He also chose an injured Mcgahee over a healthy Larry Johnson out of Joe Pa's program. It turned out good but we had to wait a whole year until Willis was able to play and Larry could have been an impact instanly.

This is a terribly run football team, but not a terribly run organization. TD has actually run the financial side of the team well. On the field however, his performance has been awful.

Leave him in the executive role, he's a good bean counter. But remove him as GM and bring in someone who knows football

He is a freakin WR we have JP to be the QB!! :P  :P

519966[/snapback]

Really??? I got confused about that watching the fourth Q today.... :doh:

p.s. just saw the replay of Chambers' 60 yard catch on the last drive. Nice to see "the Playmaker" beaten by about 3 strides. Sure hope the Bills pay him the big bucks to stick around. <_<

Really???  I got confused about that watching the fourth Q today....  :doh:

p.s.  just saw the replay of Chambers' 60 yard catch on the last drive.  Nice to see "the Playmaker" beaten by about 3 strides.  Sure hope the Bills pay him the big bucks to stick around.  <_<

519986[/snapback]

hey, Daquixers says he's good! He must be!

p.s.  just saw the replay of Chambers' 60 yard catch on the last drive.  Nice to see "the Playmaker" beaten by about 3 strides.  Sure hope the Bills pay him the big bucks to stick around.  <_<

519986[/snapback]

Milloy is the one who got torched on that play....Nate was in underneath zone coverage from what i remember. If u recall, a few plays earlier, against a cover 2 zone, chambers ran that same play, but ran a corner route. He was wide open, and dropped the ball on a good throw. Miami came back and ran the same play on that one, and chambers faked the corner route this time....milloy bit on it like Gerad on a Subway Sandwich. But this time chambers took it to the post and left milloy in the dust.

Amazing play by Fletcher to get back there. Fletcher has had a great year this year, and played a great game today.

Milloy is the one who got torched on that play....Nate was in underneath zone coverage from what i remember.  If u recall, a few plays earlier, against a cover 2 zone, chambers ran that same play, but ran a corner route.  He was wide open, and dropped the ball on a good throw.  Miami came back and ran the same play on that one, and chambers faked the corner route this time....milloy bit on it like Gerad on a Subway Sandwich.  But this time chambers took it to the post and left milloy in the dust.

Amazing play by Fletcher to get back there.  Fletcher has had a great year this year, and played a great game today.

520009[/snapback]

Actually I didn't see the game....just caught that highlight. Obviously the whole secondary was a disaster today.

How was TD run this organization "so well"???? You dont think the Bills would have been selling at the gate well with another GM, given the overall popularity of the NFL?

I think they would have been selling tickets just fine.

TD has to go.

5 years, no playoffs, now a team that is going backwards in a BIG way.

Milloy is the one who got torched on that play....Nate was in underneath zone coverage from what i remember. If u recall, a few plays earlier, against a cover 2 zone, chambers ran that same play, but ran a corner route. He was wide open, and dropped the ball on a good throw. Miami came back and ran the same play on that one, and chambers faked the corner route this time....milloy bit on it like Gerad on a Subway Sandwich. But this time chambers took it to the post and left milloy in the dust.

That'll be enough of the accurate analysis. Hysterics and melodrama are today's keywords.

He is just terrible come draft time. Roscoe Parrish was an useless pick. We need OL and he didn't pick an OL until the 6th or 7th round. He also chose an injured Mcgahee over a healthy Larry Johnson out of Joe Pa's program. It turned out good but we had to wait a whole year until Willis was able to play and Larry could have been an impact instanly.

519933[/snapback]

I don't even agree with the WM assessment. The whole point of drafting a player is to have his services for a guaranteed period. In drafting Willis, we get one year less out of that first round pick before it goes FA, while paying a first rounder salary for his rehab year. It's simply a bad deal, one which I think appealed to TD because he wanted a 'genius move.'

I don't even agree with the WM assessment.  The whole point of drafting a player is to have his services for a guaranteed period.  In drafting Willis,  we get one year less out of that first round pick before it goes FA,  while paying a first rounder salary for his rehab year.  It's simply a bad deal,  one which I think appealed to TD because he wanted a 'genius move.'

520237[/snapback]

It was a genius move last year when we were winning...

If he doesn't pan out in 1 year, I'm not giving up on him.  He might have a growth spurt.

520371[/snapback]

I feel bad when he gets tackled... They just pick him up with his legs kicking and throw him down.

519933[/snapback]

The offensive lineman we had rated high enough to take went to Jacksonville- you dont take one just to take one- thats how to waste a pick