How? Simply How?

Mularkey is awful. We will most likely go 0-8 on the road. To be good in this league u need to win on the road. Donahoe awful. To win u need to be able to run and stop the run. Our D-line and O line is horrible.

I knew because im aBills fan that with a 11 minutes left after that JP int we were gonna lose. You could just feel it and come on we all know THE FEELING. Although Miami had 4th down with no timeouts and they seemed to be unorganized. You knew they were gonna score to win. The odds for any other team to stop them in that situation is 50-50. With the Bills it is like 99-1 that we fail and lose.

I thought after that Jax opening game when we lost on the final play we were not gonna play prevent. We looked like we were in prevent after Sage came in. How does the pass rush just all of the sudden vanish? Everyone had to think that the 1st quarter was too good to be true and ofcourse it was.

Mularkey thought he was genius after the 1st quarter. Well Mike I hate to remind you there are 3 other quarters and again you made yourself look like a complete moron. Why do you keep running rollouts and play action rollouts over and over again when their d-ends were sitting on them waiting to destoy losman. Why at the end of the half with decent field position and 40 seonds and 3 timeouts do u not try to get in field goal range? U were conservative.

Then when u need to be conservative and take a 26 to 3 lead you get pass happy as usual and throw on first inside the 5. Just try to run. Please just try. Try 3 times take 2-3 minutes off the clock kick your field goal and take a 26-3 lead. If you cannot score on 3 straight runs from 4 yards out against a team that is all but beat you do not deserve a touchdown. So take you field goal and take home you first road win of the season. If I was Willis after that play call I would have punched MM in the face.

Up 23-3 in the 4th quarter against Miami with Sage at QB for Miami. Someone needs to be fired. We are losing games getting straight out spanked on the road and will this sam adams stuff and eric moulds stuff he is losing this team.