For those listening to WGR55

taterhill

he was at the game..told me there were 20-25k BIlls fans there....what an absolute embarassment...I hate this team more and more each week...1st and Goal at the 3 and we pass with a 23-3 lead...lol...trained monkeys could call a bteer game...anyone looking for a NE ticket...will trade it for a Bic Pen or handfull of paper clips...

he was at the game..told me there were 20-25k BIlls fans there....what an absolute embarassment...I hate this team more and more each week...1st and Goal at the 3 and we pass with a 23-3 lead...lol...trained monkeys could call a bteer game...anyone looking for a NE ticket...will trade it for a Bic Pen or handfull of paper clips...

519769[/snapback]

See you @ season ticket renewal time!

519769[/snapback]

passing on 1st wasn't the problem - play action then is usually a good call. it's *the play* that was called that was the problem, and underscores the embarassing lack of a competent pass catching TE in i forgot how many years.

519769[/snapback]

You are on . I will trade you a Pic Pen for the ticket. Contract me via this thread.

No you won't

519786[/snapback]

If not you, it will be someone else. That's why all we can do is the bitching, whining, and complaining we do here: we have no power. Boycotting the games or declining to renew season tickets only will lead to the Bills leaving Buffalo.

I'm just hoping either Ralph decides it's time to hire a guy to come in here and get this team playing like a contender (why was it again that we fired Bill Polian???), or sell the team to someone who is committed to not only filling the seats, but filling the organization w/ people who give a damn about winning and won't try to do it "on the cheap" so much.

passing on 1st wasn't the problem - play action then is usually a good call. it's *the play* that was called that was the problem, and underscores the embarassing lack of a competent pass catching TE in i forgot how many years.

519785[/snapback]

Sorry have to disagree...No reason at all to chance it when a FG puts you up by 23...Coaching 101...There are times to be tricky, that was not one...Any HC should understand when a FG minimum is needed to put a Game away...MM has a horrible feel for how to Call/Manage a Game...he just does not have it...

Sorry have to disagree...No reason at all to chance it when a FG puts you up by 23...Coaching 101...There are times to be tricky, that was not one...Any HC should understand when a FG minimum is needed to put a Game away...MM has a horrible feel for how to Call/Manage a Game...he just does not have it...

519799[/snapback]

every good team has a good play action game, and it's a pretty safe play if you can do a quick hitter to a reliable space hogger in the middle of the field. the bills don't have that, of course.

every good team has a good play action game, and it's a pretty safe play if you can do a quick hitter to a reliable space hogger in the middle of the field. the bills don't have that, of course.

519811[/snapback]

I agree with all that...But the point is the time in the Game and what a FG minimum gives you...Understood the Play could have worked, but it was not the time to call it...This was a Call made by a HC that simply does not have a good feel for how to Manage a game...Heck there are a million HS Coaches who know to Run the Ball 3 times there and take the FG to go up by 23... ;)

I agree with all that...But the point is the time in the Game and what a FG minimum gives you...Understood the Play could have worked, but it was not the time to call it...This was a Call made by a HC that simply does not have a good feel for how to Manage a game...Heck there are a million HS Coaches who know to Run the Ball 3 times there and take the FG to go up by 23... ;)

519823[/snapback]

:lol: nice post...look above yours..

519769[/snapback]

You hoit the nail on the head. we could fall down three times and kick a filed goal from there and we win. Clements and MM are idiots who believ it is important to trick the opponent onm every play.

519769[/snapback]

i think this guy is willing to trade with you :D

http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/

519769[/snapback]

You asked, and I honored your offer by saying I would give you a Pic Pen for the tickety et I have heard nothing from you.....so