MM press conference on WGR right now

the players on this team love eric moulds.

do you think the team chemistry will be any good from here on out?

mularkey has UNRAVELED this team.

I seriously have never been so disgusted, including the Gregg Williams era.

519800[/snapback]

Yep...How about not making sure you give the Home Town HB a chance at a TD when up by 20 in the 2nd Half?...And if you don't think that matters just a little bit, you obviously never Played Team Sports, and you certainly do not understand the psyche of your Franchise HB...That is the HC we have now...I mean the one we have this minute, cause I'm hoping he's gone by the time he gets off the Plane...

;):lol: :lol:

I'm sorry, but that's such an outright stupid !@#$ing understatement it has me laughing out loud. :lol:

While it sounds so obvious and so intuitive, I dont know what else you expect him to say.

He clearly isnt going to commit suicide and claim the team is not conditionied properly or that they have no heart or gave up.

I agree, that comment is lame..but he is in a rough position having to do this news conference. what was he supposed to say?

While it sounds so obvious and so intuitive, I dont know what else you expect him to say.

He clearly isnt going to commit suicide and claim the team is not conditionied properly or that they have no heart or gave up. 

I agree, that comment is lame..but he is in a rough position having to do this news conference.  what was he supposed to say?

519809[/snapback]

"I quit" would suffice...

I agree, that comment is lame..but he is in a rough position having to do this news conference.  what was he supposed to say?

519809[/snapback]

How about act like you are pissed off that you lost? How about taking responsibility for inept play calling? How about kicking some ass?

519809[/snapback]

Another of his brilliant moves... getting rid of Rusty Jones. Looking at how we fade every game, I think it is mostly lack of heart and poor coaching, but poor conditioning can't help.

519809[/snapback]

He should say that they have no heart. That is so obvious. A coach like Parcells would have no problem saying the truth. I've had it with the sugarcoating, tell it like it is and maybe that will light a fire under some players' a$$es.

do you think the team chemistry will be any good from here on out?

I seriously have never been so disgusted, including the Gregg Williams era.

519800[/snapback]

if you made it through the Hank Bullough years you can get thru anything

False.  Rusty is working for the Bears.  Checked their record lately?

519826[/snapback]

Checked their defense lately? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, IT NEVER ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Polian

AJ Smith

Bill Cowher

Rusty Jones

are just a few examples of people connected to this organization either directly or indirectly and are doing just fine today.