Anyone hear the audio from the int

VABills

Madison was coming off the field, I told you that was the play, I told you what they were doing" or something to that effect.

Did they have a copy of out playbook, or are the idiot coaches that predictable based on alignments, and personnel?

Madison was coming off the field, I told you that was the play, I told you what they were doing" or something to that effect. 

Did they have a copy of out playbook, or are the idiot coaches that predictable based on alignments, and personnel?

519545[/snapback]

1st and 3 for a TD.

FIRST AND !@#$ING THREE.

YOU RUN THE GOD DAMNED BALL.

I hate this team. Losers. LOSERS.

519545[/snapback]

I doubt they have a copy. ;)

Mularkey destroys the crayons and construction paper after evry meeting.

519545[/snapback]

He also was stripped of the ball by Reed, but the refs blew it dead.

But I hear your point. More of Mularkeys famous offensive " Packages " that telegraph most every play.

1st and 3 for a TD.

FIRST AND !@#$ING THREE.

YOU RUN THE GOD DAMNED BALL.

I hate this team. Losers. LOSERS.

519557[/snapback]

A FG there and The Bills are up by 23...That's 3 scores plus...Game Over...Further reason to Run the dang Ball...

Mularkey must go...

I doubt they have a copy.  ;) 

Mularkey destroys the crayons and construction paper after evry meeting.

519565[/snapback]

i heard he eats them all before the whole gameplan is written, that's why we are good in the 1st and sh-- in the other 3 quarters

He also was stripped of the ball by Reed, but the refs blew it dead.

But I hear your point. More of Mularkeys famous offensive " Packages " that telegraph most every play.

519572[/snapback]

The refs blew it dead correctly. (I can't believe I just said that). Madison's knee was down before the ball came out. I replayed it a few times on Tivo.