MM picking fights with Sam and Eric

MM tells Sam Adams before last week that he thought we had a better chance to win without him, then benches Moulds inexplicably today. When asked in the press conference to explain, he said "that's between Eric and I".

MM is more obsessed with his power than he is winning games. And his record shows he's being rather successful in this regard.

MM tells Sam Adams before last week that he thought we had a better chance to win without him, then benches Moulds inexplicably today.  When asked in the press conference to explain, he said "that's between Eric and I".

MM is more obsessed with his power than he is winning games.  And his record shows he's being rather successful in this regard.

519429[/snapback]

Two good players not playing in cruical situations makes you wonder what really going on behind the scenes

Two good players not playing in cruical situations makes you wonder what really going on behind the scenes

519575[/snapback]

MM's probably coming to grips that both Adams and Moulds won't be here next year and trying to see what he has on the roster in terms of potential replacements. It's obvious to me today's game was about showcasing Evans and Parrish to see if they are a legitimate 1-2 or not.

MM's probably coming to grips that both Adams and Moulds won't be here next year and trying to see what he has on the roster in terms of potential replacements. It's obvious to me today's game was about showcasing Evans and Parrish to see if they are a legitimate 1-2 or not.

519629[/snapback]

Good point, but that sends a big negative vibe through the team, IMO. Like him or not, EM has always been a pretty stand up guy on the field for the Bills. I'm not saying the team owes him anything, but a move like that causes the players to wonder WTF is going on and can be a distraction when it didn't have to be one...

Good point, but that sends a big negative vibe through the team, IMO.  Like him or not, EM has always been a pretty stand up guy on the field for the Bills.  I'm not saying the team owes him anything, but a move like that causes the players to wonder WTF is going on and can be a distraction when it didn't have to be one...

519653[/snapback]

I don't necessarly agree with the idea just explaining why I feel EM was on the bench most of the game.

Good point, but that sends a big negative vibe through the team, IMO.  Like him or not, EM has always been a pretty stand up guy on the field for the Bills.  I'm not saying the team owes him anything, but a move like that causes the players to wonder WTF is going on and can be a distraction when it didn't have to be one...

519653[/snapback]

It's a no class way to treat one of your franchises all time leading receivers. So petty and a prick move to take away the consecutive games streak.

Moulds deserves more respect. he has been a staple since the super bowl days, year in year out the leading receiver. he catches the ball when it is thrown his way, ie he does his job. he is still a great receiver and has been loyal.

this is the part of pro football i hate. When a great asset to the franchise is done wrong. in the past, we saw thurman, andre, and bruce done in similar fashion. he is the leading receiver on the team this year. not throwing the ball to him today is simply ridiculous.