First time ever

/dev/null

I hate to say it, but for the first time ever I am embarrased to be a Bills fan.  They've sucked the last few years, but I never let it get to me.  Today however, was inexcusable

We should get a group discount on paper bag masks

519289[/snapback]

I hate this team right now.

I love these "1st time ever" posts...  Every week a new poster declares his 1st time embarassment, hatred, apathy, disgust, etc.... for this team. :D

519308[/snapback]

come on scott, don't you know that the people of TBD can't see that this is part of TD's big master plan?

I hate to say it, but for the first time ever I am embarrased to be a Bills fan.  They've sucked the last few years, but I never let it get to me.  Today however, was inexcusable

519289[/snapback]

Today's loss hurts and will sting for the rest of this season. If we continue to lose, maybe we'll have an entire new staff here next season.

I'd say this is worse than the 2001 season.

519582[/snapback]

At least in 2001, we expected a crummy year. This year we expected better, even with JJP taking our at QB. We thought we had some sembelance of defense....

I'd say this is worse than the 2001 season.

519582[/snapback]

It's hard to disagree with that. In 01, we were devoid of talent. We weren't expected to do well, but at least we played hard in every game.

This year is horrid. We'll do just well enough to earn the 15th or 16th pick in the draft.

It's hard to disagree with that.  In 01, we were devoid of talent.  We weren't expected to do well, but at least we played hard in every game. 

This year is horrid.  We'll do just well enough to earn the 15th or 16th pick in the draft.

519745[/snapback]

15th or 16th? 5-11 is gonna get us picking about 6-8...

It's hard to disagree with that.  In 01, we were devoid of talent.  We weren't expected to do well, but at least we played hard in every game. 

This year is horrid.  We'll do just well enough to earn the 15th or 16th pick in the draft.

519745[/snapback]

That's what I said last week. Even guys like Brandon Spoon played with more balls than these losers.

15th or 16th? 5-11 is gonna get us picking about 6-8...

519751[/snapback]

Right now we're in the 7-12 range:

1-6

HOU, 1-11

GB, 2-10

NYJ, 2-9 (In Progress)

SF, 2-9 (In Progress)

TEN, 3-9

NO, 3-9

7 ARZ, 3-8 (In Progress)

8-11

BAL, 4-8

CLE, 4-8

DET, 4-8

BUF, 4-8

12 OAK, 4-7 (Sunday Niter)

I love these "1st time ever" posts...  Every week a new poster declares his 1st time embarassment, hatred, apathy, disgust, etc.... for this team. ;)

519308[/snapback]

I for one have been embarrassed to be a Bills fan since I was ten years old!! :lol:

Who is even surprised by these results anymore? Is there really anyone here who didn't see this coming after the first Dolfags TD? Anyone?

I'm honestly more upset that one of my FF opponents was starting Chambers.

519289[/snapback]

I've been a Kansas City Royals fan for 30 years...I lived as a Bills fan in Dallas in 1992-93...I once dropped an F-bomb in front of my grandmother...

and I've NEVER been this embarrassed as I am today.

519312[/snapback]

.....so this loss sucks more than losing to Pittsburgh third stringers with the playoffs on the line last year? Lets get a grip here.

.....so this loss sucks more than losing to Pittsburgh third stringers with the playoffs on the line last year? Lets get a grip here.

519964[/snapback]

Spot on - THAT game induced embarrasment beyond compare. Today was just simply disgusting.

A home game to get in the playoffs and losing said game is pathetic.

Not a road battle of 4-7 "Titans" and losing in the last seconds.

Spot on - THAT game induced embarrasment beyond compare.  Today was just simply disgusting. 

A home game to get in the playoffs and losing said game is pathetic.

Not a road battle of 4-7 "Titans" and losing in the last seconds.

519978[/snapback]

No, no, no... we must ratchet up our rhetoric every single week. Each passing loss must be characterized as the most painful loss ever experienced (i.e. since the previous week). We must declare that not only are our current feelings hurt, we must invent new feelings. We must divulge feelings never before experienced in our lifetimes.

For the 1st time in many years I could have cared less whether they won or not. Reason being, I had what I thought were high (but reasonable) expectations this year on how this team would perform during the season and through the playoffs.

Needless to say that all ended weeks ago for me with the continuous failures against NO, ATL, Tampa, etc. I even walked away from the TV this afternoon when Miami was on their winning drive to see a matinee w/my fiance because I just didn't feel like being disappointed once ago.

Obviously I wasn't surprised to hear they lost when I got home.

Oh well, there's always next year <_<