This game isn't over!

Cripes

Because it's going to be shown again...and again...and again...on every highlight show...on every weekend blooper reel...on several newscasts...in 2005 highlights of the year package...and for the next 20 years, an NFL Films staple on ESPN classic...

Immortality is yours, 2005 Bills! :D

Because it's going to be shown again...and again...and again...on every highlight show...on every weekend blooper reel...on several newscasts...in 2005 highlights of the year package...and for the next 20 years, an NFL Films staple on ESPN classic...

Immortality is yours, 2005 Bills!  :D

519266[/snapback]

Oh I thought you were going to comment on there still being 1 second left on the game clock when McGee stepped out of bounds or was I the only one to see that?

Oh I thought you were going to comment on there still being 1 second left on the game clock when McGee stepped out of bounds or was I the only one to see that?

519302[/snapback]

I saw it, too. Not that they could've done anything in one second. They couldn't do anything in the final 3 quarters, although I blame that on the coaching.

None of you mention that overrated D which has continually mailed it in the final quarter for a few years now.

519367[/snapback]

I wasn't blaming the officials, just something that got under my skin. The defense gets blame for this loss as does the offense (JP's costly INT at the goal line and the inabilty to get a first down after the Schobel INT) and the coaching.