no fun to watch

bobinaz

With the exception of the defense...the team is so pathetic. I can't get excited for the games anymore. I thought last season was bad, and had high hopes with a new coach and staff, but this is rediculous. Ten lousy points each game. Penalties killed two potential scores on special teams. We finally get decent run backs and two holding penalties negate them. Bledsoe is washed up. Even with the time he had to throw, it was either under thrown or high. Henry looked slow to hit the hole. Where was McGahee? We finally spread the field with Evans in the final quarter and go deep. I was yelling for Matthews to come in during the 4 qtr.

I'm at a loss. It's a good thing that they have next week off so I can get my blood pressure back to normal. This team has proven it can't put a game away or make the points when needed. They haven't done it at home or on the road. And to think, the Pats will be just as rested as Buffalo and will a field day with them. This team is going to have to make some adjustments now if they play on winning any games this season. I can really see us going on the road to the Jets 0-3. And the Jets are doing alot better than predicted.

This is sickening......Time to cancel my NFL ticket subscription. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

With the exception of the defense...the team is so pathetic.  I can't get excited for the games anymore.  I thought last season was bad, and had high hopes with a new coach and staff, but this is rediculous.  Ten lousy points each game.  Penalties killed two potential scores on special teams.  We finally get decent run backs and two holding penalties negate them.  Bledsoe is washed up.  Even with the time he had to throw, it was either under thrown or high.  Henry looked slow to hit the hole.  Where was McGahee?  We finally spread the field with Evans in the final quarter and go deep.  I was yelling for Matthews to come in during the 4 qtr.

I'm at a loss.  It's a good thing that they have next week off so I can get my blood pressure back to normal.  This team has proven it can't put a game away or make the points when needed.  They haven't done it at home or on the road.  And to think, the Pats will be just as rested as Buffalo and will a field day with them.  This team is going to have to make some adjustments now if they play on winning any games this season.  I can really see us going on the road to the Jets 0-3.  And the Jets are doing alot better than predicted. 

This is sickening......Time to cancel my NFL ticket subscription.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

37385[/snapback]

Are you kidding? 2 sacks, we forced zero turnovers, scored a meaningless TD at the end of the game! I mean come on.. What do you expect? TD's?? running plays over 8 yards? Pass plays in which we are actually able to get rid of the ball? WR's catching the ball? That is just crazy!!