Hahahaha

Thailog80

I have had mine since 1987 and will not renew if Tom Donahoe returns.

519657[/snapback]

Good, and I'd encourage people NOT to buy single game tickets either. It's the only way to force a change. At this point I don't even CARE if they move from Buffalo. That was an embarrassment to a tough town and it's inhabitants.

They were like Miami's prison bitches out there.

Good, and I'd encourage people NOT to buy single game tickets either. It's the only way to force a change. At this point I don't even CARE if they move from Buffalo. That was an embarrassment to a tough town and it's inhabitants.

They were like Miami's prison bitches out there.

519661[/snapback]

Right on. I know some people might read my above post, roll their eyes and say "he'll be back". Truth of the matter is, I won't. I don't really do the tailgating thing so I won't miss that. I go with my dad and have for the last 18 years and we made the decision after last week's loss that if Donahoe is still around, it's not worth coming back next year.

The team is boring, mediocre, disinteresting and we're not going to pay money to watch them anymore. I am honestly not looking forward to the final two games.

nice fans.....

I never though of Bills fans as fair weather. Those who are posting that they won't root for the Bills anymore....good riddance. Those who say they "hate this team"...

for shame.

I'll be here when my Bills bring us our first Super Bowl. I'm sure all of you will be there too. And you'll all claim you stuck by your team. HA!

I can see hating the way our team loses and chokes. But I can't hate my team.

Funny place this is.

nice fans.....

I never though of Bills fans as fair weather. Those who are posting that they won't root for the Bills anymore....good riddance. Those who say they "hate this team"...

for shame.

I'll be here when my Bills bring us our first Super Bowl. I'm sure all of you will be there too. And you'll all claim you stuck by your team. HA!

Funny place this is.

519730[/snapback]

Do us a favor, friend, spare the lectures.

After 20+ years of Bills fandom I've seen some humiliating chokejobs in my time, but this one...this is one too much.

nice fans.....

for shame.

Funny place this is.

519730[/snapback]

I'm not saying I won't root for them anymore. I will of course still watch them on TV. But it's not worth my time or money to go watch them play in person anymore. Simply put, it's not fun.

nice fans.....

for shame.

Funny place this is.

519730[/snapback]

You've got it backwards. We're not fair weather fans at all. In fact, most of us haven't missed a game in years. Those of us within driving distance (or those of us owning Gulf Stream jets) probably make it to every game in person.

A fair weather fan looses interest when the team starts loosing. It's the polar opposite here man. We've stuck buy 'em through everything. It's out of disgust, and honestly for some people around here, health!

Everyone around here cares so much about this team that watching 'em choke every week does nothing but bring them down pretty hard. There comes a point where you've got to make the decision not to do that to yourself any more.

I'll still watch 'em, myself, but I think you've got your analysis wrong.

nice fans.....

for shame.

Funny place this is.

519730[/snapback]

Hey Mr Donahoe, I would probably not be wasting my time posting on a message board at a time like this. Go pack your bags.