"Clock may be ticking on the Donahoe era"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes sense because we have such a low expectation of Ralph that we don't think he would dare re-organize the personnel department.  Otherwise, it makes no sense.  Modrak and Donahoe are very tight and probably were in agreement on most of TD's bad decisions.

519965[/snapback]

I know you have stated that TD's decisions have been average at best these past 5 years. However, is it your contention that neither TD or TM are knowledgeable football people?

Well then.  Who in the Bills orginazation would be to blame for not using the cap to your liking?

519835[/snapback]

Nobody- we just don't have as much money as some big market teams....thats just how it is, whether we like it or not. Just enjoy having a football team while we still do

How much time do you think TD - or any GM - should get to build a winning team, a team capable of at least making the playoffs? 6 seasons? 7? 8? Life tenure? I'm really curious to read your answer to this one. We will see who is the one with common sense.

Am I impatient for thinking 5 years is enough?

519452[/snapback]

BUMP.

Any TD apologists want to take a stab at this question I posed for Adam? I'll define a "TD apologist" as one who thinks the man shouldn't be fired by this January.