GAME THREAD:

Buffan00

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the fumble...and maybe evidence of what I am saying, I now see that the reason Shaud is on so often is because he is a hell of a blocker. He is blowing the LB's up in there. Notice on the fumble, willis was in and didnt get in position to slow down the blitzer. Though i am not saying it was willis' fault.

Before anyone criticizes the play call on Losman's fumble, i believe we still gotta be aggressive and more dynamic on offense and it has worked out well today. You can't go in a shell and be 3 yds and a cloud of dust.

i've been a jp losman detractor for some time, and i still don't think he should have started the season, but he looks like he evans and mcgahee are the only guys on our O who come to play.

aiken just flat out sucked ass on that play

indeed they do.  I know They're not good, but at what point does Mcnally some of the blame for this after all they still are nfl players, some of whom who have started for other teams.

519015[/snapback]

Like the old chicken nugget commercial --- parts is parts.

They may have been starters, but they weren't valued for a reason.

indeed they do.  I know They're not good, but at what point does Mcnally some of the blame for this after all they still are nfl players, some of whom who have started for other teams.

519015[/snapback]

Is it McNally's fault they are allowing LB's to come through the middle untouched?

It's not technique, it's flat out stupidity.

519015[/snapback]

damn skippy

Is it McNally's fault they are allowing LB's to come through the middle untouched?

It's not technique,  it's flat out stupidity.

519018[/snapback]

sure, but they just don't look prepared sometimes = coaching