Vote for your favorite Mike Williams injury

HelloNewman

What injury will Keep MW out this week?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What injury will Keep MW out this week?

• Pulled groin
    • Strained wrist
    • Ruptured behind
    • Broken Brain
    • Attention Defecit
    • Slipped confidence

I think he'll have some minor back pains, in his way to the locker room to be examined he ask the driver of the injury car to hand him the wheels and then he crashes it entering the tunnel, leading to a serious foot injury.

Should've made it "Attention Defecit Dis... Oooo! Shiny!"

IIRC, MW had his best performance in the second half of last year after Bledsoe called him out. He needs people around him that order him, "F--- your pinkie finger! You're f---ing playing! Don't whine, DO YOUR F---ING JOB!!!"

I think he'll have some minor back pains, in his way to the locker room to be examined he ask the driver of the injury car to hand him the wheels and then he crashes it entering the tunnel, leading to a serious foot injury.

518777[/snapback]

What about when he crashed his REAL wheels on the way to RWS on gameday a few years back. Then sat out the game cause he was upset. What, his spinner hubcaps wouldn't turn any more?

What about when he crashed his REAL wheels on the way to RWS on gameday a few years back.  Then sat out the game cause he was upset.  What, his spinner hubcaps wouldn't turn any more?

518787[/snapback]

That's why I posted that kind of "accident" <_<

I didn't see an option for coaching incompetence.  Why, exactly, was he moved from RT?

518873[/snapback]

I wouldn't call it incompetence. More like panic over having a $$$$ backup sitting the bench and trying anything possible to find a way to get him on the field. He's certainly a better player than Benny Anderson but it also looks like MW wants nothing to do with playing LG.