DOOOOMED....

Frez

You're telling me?  <_<

This game will tell a lot about our Buffalo Bills today and their coaching staff.

I hope they win, really I do.  :lol:

518719[/snapback]

Well, untill were mathematically eliminated, theres always "hope" right?? :P

Sure, I give them some hope every week.

Did you know they are 0-5 on the road this year?  <_<

518723[/snapback]

I see that as a good sign. IMO, I see greater hope at them breaking the streak and going 1-5 then going 0-6.

They are bound to nab one.

I guess it is a half full/half empty thing. I see the glass as half full.

Elimination Game: Tomorrow's game down in Southern Florida is an elimination game. The losing team will see their faint playoff hopes totally squashed. There could be no more "we are in this thing" talk. 8 losses puts the loser totally out of the playoff picture.

from Billsdaily.com

Elimination Game: Tomorrow's game down in Southern Florida is an elimination game. The losing team will see their faint playoff hopes totally squashed. There could be no more "we are in this thing" talk. 8 losses puts the loser totally out of the playoff picture.

from Billsdaily.com

518736[/snapback]

What a shame. In my mind football season is already over. This team has shown nothing to change my mind. Four more weeks and the Bills are home again for the playoffs.

What a shame. In my mind football season is already over. This team has shown nothing to change my mind. Four more weeks and the Bills are home again for the playoffs.

518739[/snapback]

HGTV has a really interesting looking special on peat moss at 2.

SQUISH THE FISH! <_<

518765[/snapback]

I definatley think the Bills will make a run at the division.

Mia- 27-7 Losman breaks out for 1 rush TD and 2 pass TDs. one to Evans and one to Moulds.

NE- 24-21 OT Bills will have 60 minutes of football like the 1st half of the last game.

Den- 24-10 Clements and Vincent step it up in the secondary. Fletcher stuffs up the running game.

Cin- 10-27 Chad is just too tough for our secondary

NYJ- 24-3 Jets just suck.

Record- 8-8