Peerless Price Released By Cowboys

Mark VI

I read something once about a vision problem that was not correctable. This was supposedly impacting his ability to pick up the ball and causing drops. Here is something from footballguys.com that mentions it...

Peerless is item #1

Price struggled to make an impact in Atlanta for a variety of reasons. He was not physical enough to be a true #1 WR, Vick often struggled with his accuracy as a passer, and there were reports that Price had vision problems which were affecting his play.

My mate here is a big Falcons fan and long ago in their chat room they have been discussing Peerless' less than peerless eye sight. The Falcs reckon it was the reason for his drops etc and why they cut him. <_<

"IRVING, Texas (AP) -- The Dallas Cowboys released former Pro Bowl receiver Peerless Price on Saturday, according to a report on the team's Web site."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ai2T...ov=ap&type=lgns

Pro Bowl?? when did price make the probowl

518703[/snapback]

When newspapers stopped hiring copy editors because it cuts into their profits?

"IRVING, Texas (AP) -- The Dallas Cowboys released former Pro Bowl receiver Peerless Price on Saturday, according to a report on the team's Web site."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ai2T...ov=ap&type=lgns

Pro Bowl?? when did price make the probowl

518703[/snapback]

Damn. Only Price? If they released Bledsoe we might have a shot at 8 wins... <_<

2002 was great. Very average to below average the other years. Stats don't show all the missed blocks, dropped balls, broken patterns, short arming balls etc. Made a ton of $$ but I never liked the guy.

He was the walking definition of gutless on gameday. Atlanta and Dallas agreed.

Are you his agent ?

518707[/snapback]

Actually, Peerless was quite good in 2001, too, on a team with a terrible offense and no quarterback whatsoever. 16+ and 7 TDs is damn good under those circumstances, and he dropped less balls than Moulds did, IMO. He still didn't block, however, and I am glad he's gone, but he was not a one year wonder, he got better every single season with the Bills.

Of course, he was a gutless punk, too. <_<