Way to go Congress

Chilly

Welp, Congress is continuing what they are good at, screwing up things not related to government instead of fixing problems with the country.

Congress calls hearing on the BCS

518461[/snapback]

Okay...even postulating that college ball is somehow within the realm of Congress' responsibilities...why the !@#$ does the Chairman of the House Energy and Commerce Committees think it's his responsibility? <_<

Oh...he's from Texas. Figures. I've got $10 that says he thinks the Aggies or whoever he roots for is ranked too low.

Well, when they're done with this earth-shattering and all-important matter, they can turn their attention to the fact that much of the 9/11 Commission's recommendations are STILL not implemented...

But hey, I am gonna be loaded down with scissors when I board the plane for Buffalo December 16. I have a pair of cuticle scissors so sharp I could slice someone's jugular....and best of all, they fall within the acceptable size!!!!!!

That's our gubmint at work, pertecktin us as always. <_<:P

Well, when they're done with this earth-shattering and all-important matter, they can turn their attention to the fact that much of the 9/11 Commission's recommendations are STILL not implemented...

But hey, I am gonna be loaded down with scissors when I board the plane for Buffalo December 16.  I have a pair of cuticle scissors so sharp I could slice someone's jugular....and best of all, they fall within the acceptable size!!!!!!

That's our gubmint at work, pertecktin us as always. :P  :lol:

518619[/snapback]

Why did I know you'd bring up the scissors thing? <_<

Actually, allowing scissors and things like them is a smart move. 1 out of every 3-4 bags is openned for scissors, corkscrews, etc. - slowing everyone down.

It's highly unlikely that since 9/11, anyone is going to be able to hijack a plane with a pair of cuticle scissors. Let the TSA concentrate on things like bombs.

Actually, allowing scissors and things like them is a smart move. 1 out of every 3-4 bags is openned for scissors, corkscrews, etc. - slowing everyone down.

It's highly unlikely that since 9/11, anyone is going to be able to hijack a plane with a pair of cuticle scissors. Let the TSA concentrate on things like bombs.

518744[/snapback]

But when do I get to keep my shoes on when I go through security? !@#$ing Richard Reid...dumbass thinks he can blow up an airplane with a pair of Nikes and a book of matches, and because of that idiot I have to walk through airport security in my socks. <_<

But when do I get to keep my shoes on when I go through security?  !@#$ing Richard Reid...dumbass thinks he can blow up an airplane with a pair of Nikes and a book of matches, and because of that idiot I have to walk through airport security in my socks.  <_<

518827[/snapback]

Sandals!

I am going to put a bomb in my ass. Then when they find it, they will have to violate everyone wanting to fly. Although, that is pretty similar to the experience already... <_<

518869[/snapback]

You weren't in 13b about a week ago, were you?

I would have welcomed a hijacking.