Dick Vermiel

meazza

A friend of mine is a big KC fan, and he told me that rumours are that Vermiel may be out the door in place of Herman Edwards.  Wouldn't it be great to have a HC with some actual experience?

518199[/snapback]

Brings tears to my eyes...Dick's eyes, too, I betcha!

A friend of mine is a big KC fan, and he told me that rumours are that Vermiel may be out the door in place of Herman Edwards.  Wouldn't it be great to have a HC with some actual experience?

518199[/snapback]

This was a pretty big story here in NYC a few weeks back but Edwards came out last week and said that he wouldn't be leaving the Jets for any other coaching spot. Of course, things could change…

Why ?

518525[/snapback]

Vermeil has won a superbowl , brought his team to a few playoffs and so has Herm (mind you herm under worse circumstances).

At this point I need to see some football in January. I can't take this anymore <_<

Herm? all that guy does is have press conferences to wow the media

and bring Vinny back from the dead

518639[/snapback]

Ya, there are tons of FA QB's that could step in and start for the Jets <_<

Flutie maybe?

:P

Slash?

:lol:

Herm? all that guy does is have press conferences to wow the media

and bring Vinny back from the dead

518639[/snapback]

<_<

Herm sucks. This board would be burning him in effigy after two weeks of bad play calling and horrible clock management.

I would take Vermiel or Herm over what we have now.

518476[/snapback]

This is because you simply must not see enough of Edwards. He is a literal jackass; one of the worst coaches I have ever seen. I hope that he signs a long term deal with the jests.

I will go as far as to say that I would be much happier with Greg Williams than Herm Edwards. Watch more jests games and i am sure that you will agree.

This is because you simply must not see enough of Edwards. He is a literal jackass; one of the worst coaches I have ever seen. I hope that he signs a long term deal with the jests.

I will go as far as to say that I would be much happier with Greg Williams than Herm Edwards. Watch more jests games and i am sure that you will agree.

518672[/snapback]

I concur - there are so many "big" money coaches available - sometimes living on their reputation

The Bills need a young go getter - strike two so far <_<

Discuss Tom D. as you wish

I concur - there are so many "big" money coaches available - sometimes living on their reputation

The Bills need a young go getter - strike two so far  <_<

Discuss Tom D. as you wish

518674[/snapback]

Bob. WNY and RWS will never be the same since your departure. Not ever.

I hope all is well! :P

518672[/snapback]

Personally I agree with how people would not like a guy like herm edwards, he is a jackass but has brought a team to the playoffs. Hiring coordinators is like drafting a QB in the first round, you're expecting bumps & bruises on the way. A lot of coaches fail at their first attempt at head coach and usually go back to coordinator. That is why taking mularkey and GW were moves that set us back because of the learning curve each coach had.