This team is soft!

Cugalabanza

I just feel the need to keep saying it. I don't think that necessarily implies that TD is a failure (that's a separate discussion). I just think this team is missing the leadership ON THE FIELD that it needs. You can forget about the playoffs, but there's still some pride at stake. We still have a chance to beat up on our own division and win some games.

I like that JP got pissed off at the media--that's a good sign. I'd like to see some other players take a little time off from bragging about how great they are individually and show some accountability for the scoreboard.

Re: leadership, I think it will take at least 1 more year to shake the Drew Effect that rubbed off on everyone. 0:)

517885[/snapback]

The old "Drew effect" that has his current team in first place in their very competitive football division, while we are chaffe in the weakest division in the league?

Yeah, we wouldn't want any of THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The old "Drew effect" that has his current team in first place in their very competitive football division, while we are chaffe in the weakest division in the league?

Yeah, we wouldn't want any of THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

517908[/snapback]

Winner Tuna Effect > Loser Drew Effect 0:)

Winner Tuna Effect > Loser Drew Effect  0:)

517910[/snapback]

It seems the other members of your little "Mensian" group here who insisted all would be well with our franchise the day we dumped Bledsoe have learned that once it has become absolutely crystal clear that you've wedged your foot 4 feet up your colon the most prudent reversal begins by hiding somewhere very dark while strategizing the removal of the foot.

It's interersting that instead you've chosen a Darwinian strategy by continuing to publicly display your continued effort to see that foot reappear first through your oral cavity.

I'd like to see some other players take a little time off from bragging about how great they are individually and show some accountability for the scoreboard.

517879[/snapback]

i could not agree more. i have always said these guys talk too much. we have been treated to a lot of ridiculous crap this year by a team who never fails to "come up small (to borrow a suddenly popular phrase)" when it matters.

we've had the "worlds greatest defense" comment, the "i'm the greatest running back" comment, not to mention fletcher's lambeau leap...and remember that was after a routine 3-and-out. all that false bravado is nothing more than turd polish as far as i am concerned.