What does the weather look like for Sunday?

envirojeff

No chance of snow, sunny on Sunday here in O.P.. No chance of flying things outside of houses, slight chance of flying things in living rooms 1pm to 4pm est..

517837[/snapback]

LOL.

I actually have people outside the US promising me soft things through the mail this year. One from a friend in Romania, another from Poland, another from France. They may not understand American football all that well, but being a sports/team fan is a universal language.

It's still not easy to explain being a Bills fan to people in the US, I'm sure I sound pretty psychotic explaining it to a Romanian.

LOL.

I actually have people outside the US promising me soft things through the mail this year. One from a friend in Romania, another from Poland, another from France. They may not understand American football all that well, but being a sports/team fan is a universal language.

It's still not easy to explain being a Bills fan to people in the US, I'm sure I sound pretty psychotic explaining it to a Romanian.

517888[/snapback]

You sound pretty psychotic anyway... 0:)

It has not snowed here since 1977.  However  there will be showers of insults from dumb@ss Dolfans.

It's OK because it will be in Spanish and you wont understand it anyway.

518001[/snapback]

Wearing an INS shirt to the game will quiet about 90% of the dolfag fans rather quickly...