Mark Gaughan article

Orton's Arm

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well if you'd have two losers (dev_null and crap throwing monkey) making fun of me on every single thread about something i said a while ago you'd get irritated to.

518444[/snapback]

Dude, they're just playing around. It's not a big deal.

Trust me, CTM says stupid things all of the time. :devil::lol:

Dude, they're just playing around. It's not a big deal.

Trust me, CTM says stupid things all of the time.  :devil:  :lol:

518446[/snapback]

if they were my friends i'd take it as playing around but I already disliked them so it irritates me

well if you'd have two losers (dev_null and crap throwing monkey) making fun of me on every single thread about something i said a while ago you'd get irritated to.

518444[/snapback]

Don't we have an ignore feature on this board?

There is also a learning curve for free agents to learn your blocking system and develop chemistry with each other.

Unless you are fortunate enough to sign a free agent early in his career--as San Francisco was when they signed Jennings

518026[/snapback]

Now you're just flat out starting to reach...better to have stopped while you still had some credibility.

Click on his name, and do a search. It's not that difficult. Or do you need someone to hold your hand?  <_<

518436[/snapback]

Dude, you are the one who said how smart GG is. This is a point YOU are trying to prove, so YOU need to do the work to prove it. Or do you need someone to hold your hand?

I sincerely hope you're not actually trying to stick up for CTM. Meazza isn't the only one who has found him and his posts an obstruction to an intelligent, reasonable discussion.

518477[/snapback]

well those are the type of people that are usually hired for these government jobs

Actually,  <_<  is by far the lamest smiley on this board... as such, I haven't used it in a long time but I thought I'd break it out again just for the hell of it. :lol:

518494[/snapback]

actually i find it's very suspicious looking

:P

Actually,  <_<  is by far the lamest smiley on this board... as such, I haven't used it in a long time but I thought I'd break it out again just for the hell of it. :lol:

518494[/snapback]

actually i'd say :P is the lamest smiley. they should replace that and bring back the :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

actually i'd say <_< is the lamest smiley.  they should replace that and bring back the :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

518498[/snapback]

I've been waiting for the season to really tank to bring out a best smiley/worst smiley poll... I don't think I'm ready yet though. :P

because we're not worthy

518502[/snapback]

I am worthy, I have been listening to the Nickelback Song "Hero" while looking at Bruschi's pictures for 3 months, damn if that doesnt make me worthy i dont know what will <_<