More Tom DeLay

Well...we got rid of Rich in Ohio.  We need to keep one token Talking Points Spewing Chickenhawk.   :D

518825[/snapback]

You know, I didn't even realize he was gone. Did he finally get arrested for stealing satellite service?

Picking on winguts these days is like...like playing the hapless Dolphins. There's just not much sport in it any more. I just like to kick back and watch them implode.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I didn't even realize he was gone.  Did he finally get arrested for stealing satellite service?

Picking on winguts these days is like...like playing the hapless Dolphins.  There's just not much sport in it any more.  I just like to kick back and watch them implode.

519103[/snapback]

Watch the Bills implode?

What have you got against "Dawgged" people?

518764[/snapback]

The word is r e t a r d e d. It got changed to "Dawgged".

And to my original point in my post- tell me what the dem plans are besides "Bush Bad".

"Bush Bad" =the only dem talking point.

Well, I guess hope is all you dems have left, since you have no solutions to the problems you criticize.

"Short bus", "Retard Rodeo" - more love from the left. What have you got against "Dawgged" people?

518764[/snapback]

I don't give a eff... Just becuase I am left, who sez I gotta love? I probably have more hate in me than most people here (okay maybe not AD)... Who really cares? Your first step is REALIZING it.

Sorry, this is one time I am gonna use an elitist 'tude on people. If you don't understand it, why even reply?... Maybe try to figure it out or move on. Why whine that you don't get it? It is just a lame attempt to belittle people. There is a lot of inside jokes and stuff here, so what? This one wasn't even close if they would have read the whole quote (I think from Mickey) and the reply she put out... It isn't rocket science... And especially from long time posters that know who people are and their situations, I expect more. Everyday here is not a new day. You build a feel for who people are on the board and what their experiences are. It is called using your brain... Even if I am half (if you want to call it that)using it. :(

You know, I didn't even realize he was gone.  Did he finally get arrested for stealing satellite service?

Picking on winguts these days is like...like playing the hapless Dolphins.  There's just not much sport in it any more.  I just like to kick back and watch them implode.

519103[/snapback]

:(

Who do you think I was talking about when I mentioned "threaded views" earlier in the thread? ;):P;)

Even I would have my head shaking in disbelief the needless arguments he would cause by no doing reading through things.

God, I miss the "old board." :(

The word is r e t a r d e d.  It got changed to "Dawgged".

And to my original point in my post- tell me what the dem plans are besides "Bush Bad". 

520226[/snapback]

I don't think Bush is bad.

Now Haliburton maybe... Wouldn't you think someone (Haliburton) was bad if they wanted to come in a take your job away? Besides that, I think they are doing one hell of a job.

520226[/snapback]

Actually "Bush Bad" isn't a Dem Talking point, It's a Repub "Hot Pocket" Answer. <_<

Think about it, When do you see "Bush Bad"?

The only time it ever appears is when one of the "Talking Points Spewing Chickenhawks" has no other answer for whatever point is being discussed in a particular thread and feels the burning need to insert his or her opinion as a point of fact.

It's become a catch-all that means "I have no intelligent response to your post Mr. Liberal Sir, but you're wrong anyway!"

So, keep them "Bush Bad" posts coming, I get a good chuckle every time. :D

Actually "Bush Bad" isn't a Dem Talking point, It's a Repub "Hot Pocket" Answer.  <_<

Think about it, When do you see "Bush Bad"?

The only time it ever appears is when one of the "Talking Points Spewing Chickenhawks" has no other answer for whatever point is being discussed in a particular thread and feels the burning need to insert his or her opinion as a point of fact.

It's become a catch-all that means "I have no intelligent response to your post Mr. Liberal Sir, but you're wrong anyway!"

So, keep them "Bush Bad" posts coming, I get a good chuckle every time. :D

521052[/snapback]

More like, "if you can't even post an intelligent thought, then there is no point in wasting anymore time than to write 'Bush Bad' in response to your post."

I don't think Bush is bad.

Now Haliburton maybe...  Wouldn't you think someone (Haliburton) was bad if they wanted to come in a take your job away?  Besides that, I think they are doing one hell of a job.

520544[/snapback]

"You're doing a heckuva job Bushie" :D

Really, he hasn't been that bad. Historically, I'd rate his Presidency somewhere between Grover Cleveland's second term and Zachary Taylor's electrifying 1 year run cut short when he succumbed to indigestion clearing the way for the meteoric rise and fall of one Millard Fillmore. Just think, Cheney is only an uncooperative pretzel away from the Presidency. <_<

As opposed to 150 consecutive posts of "Bush Bad" followed by one lame attempt to explain why they were appropriate?

Pot, Meet Kettle...

<_<

521107[/snapback]

Typical. Provide nothing while complaining about others providing nothing. Of course, I expect no less from you. What a joke. :D