squirrells that eat dogs.

X. Benedict

Damn squirells

"They literally gutted the dog," local journalist Anastasia Trubitsina told Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper.

"When they saw the men, they scattered in different directions, taking pieces of their kill away with them."

bbc hungry squirells eat dogs.

everything I thought I knew about squirells and malard ducks has changed this week.

Damn squirells

"They literally gutted the dog," local journalist Anastasia Trubitsina told Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper.

"When they saw the men, they scattered in different directions, taking pieces of their kill away with them."

bbc hungry squirells eat dogs.

everything I thought I knew about squirells and malard ducks has changed this week.

517469[/snapback]

What the heck did you learn about Malard Ducks?!?!

Impossible. The rent is too high anywhere else.

517554[/snapback]

Well then, you'll be quite happy to know that MD 2020 goes wonderfully with the grilled Mallard Duck. I hear there are plenty of them over by the pond at the park. Hit them over the head with a rock, they go down pretty easily.

Well then, you'll be quite happy to know that MD 2020 goes wonderfully with the grilled Mallard Duck.  I hear there are plenty of them over by the pond at the park.  Hit them over the head with a rock, they go down pretty easily.

517558[/snapback]

No, no, no. With all due respect to your culinary excellence, I think that a mallard would go better with a fine white such as your basic Thursday vintage Thunderbird. Now if you added fried mallard to retatta, I would agree with you that MD would be appropriate.