(lamp)This is How Bad its Gotten

plenzmd1

Okay, me and the wifey poo off for the weekend in Chi Town. Leaving in about 50 minutes. Just remebered that I forgot to TIVO the game on Sunday(we get home around 4).

Now, I have two choices.

1)Call my nanny and sweat through the 15 minutes telling her how to record the game, getting my temperature and blood pressure rising with each"what button, where is it on the remote"

or

2)Screw It, first Bills game I will not have seen since my honeymoon 8 years ago(pre Tivo)

Sorry to say, going with option two

Okay, me and the wifey poo off for the weekend in Chi Town. Leaving in about 50 minutes. Just remebered that I forgot to TIVO the game on Sunday(we get home around 4).

Now, I have two choices.

1)Call my nanny and sweat through the 15 minutes telling her how to record the game, getting my temperature and blood pressure rising with each"what button, where is it on the remote"

or

2)Screw It, first Bills game I will not have seen since my honeymoon 8 years ago(pre Tivo)

Sorry to say, going with option two

517281[/snapback]

WHAT? At least TRY #1, fer Christsake. Sheesh! :D

Dude, have you ever tried to talk a Kenyan Fundamental Christian, who does not own a tv, through something like this :D

517299[/snapback]

I'm not sayin ti'll be easy. Hell, I'm not sayin it'll work. I'm just sayin TRY...that's all I'm sayin.