Looks like Mullarkey is losing his players

Whether Mike Mullarkey is a good X's and O's guy, his ability to lead and motivate the Buffalo Bills is definitely in question. First the Sam Adams flap. Now we hear grumblings that Willis McGahee is mailing it in. Add to that a lack of leadership among the players, and you have the real mess brewing on One Bills Drive.

Of course I believe that $h*t flows downhill, and that the root of all the Bills problems start and end with Ol' Whitey himself. I'm sure the players feel just as let down by Donahoe as the rest of us.

I hope that Ralph is still capable of paying attention and is planning to address this in the off-season. Wilson will not say much now, but if this team really unravels the last 5 weeks, then I think he has no choice but to make some drastic changes at the top.

PTR

Whether Mike Mullarkey is a good X's and O's guy, his ability to lead and motivate the Buffalo Bills is definitely in question.  First the Sam Adams flap. Now we hear grumblings that Willis McGahee is mailing it in.  Add to that a lack of leadership among the players, and you have the real mess brewing on One Bills Drive.

Of course I believe that $h*t flows downhill, and that the root of all the Bills problems start and end with Ol' Whitey himself.  I'm sure the players feel just as let down by Donahoe as the rest of us.

I hope that Ralph is still capable of paying attention and is planning to address this in the off-season.  Wilson will not say much now, but if this team really unravels the last 5 weeks, then I think he has no choice but to make some drastic changes at the top.

PTR

517170[/snapback]

MM needs to start showing some emotion and stop acting like a robot.

MM needs to start showing some emotion and stop acting like a robot.

517172[/snapback]

Ahhhhhh, so there's your interest in "Mad Mike." You're looking for someone who goes through the roof at every perceived slight/threat/sign of concern....

Ahhhhhh, so there's your interest in "Mad Mike."  You're looking for someone who goes through the roof at every perceived slight/threat/sign of concern....

517173[/snapback]

I miss Marv Levy, he knew how to work a sideline. I say either hire him as a HC trainer (ala QB trainer Wyche) or get MM a heart transplant.

Whether Mike Mullarkey is a good X's and O's guy, his ability to lead and motivate the Buffalo Bills is definitely in question.  First the Sam Adams flap. Now we hear grumblings that Willis McGahee is mailing it in.  Add to that a lack of leadership among the players, and you have the real mess brewing on One Bills Drive.

Of course I believe that $h*t flows downhill, and that the root of all the Bills problems start and end with Ol' Whitey himself.  I'm sure the players feel just as let down by Donahoe as the rest of us.

I hope that Ralph is still capable of paying attention and is planning to address this in the off-season.  Wilson will not say much now, but if this team really unravels the last 5 weeks, then I think he has no choice but to make some drastic changes at the top.

PTR

517170[/snapback]

Um, yeah, $h*t flows downhill, but yet you seemed to stop one step short of the peak...and where do you get that McGahee is "mailing it in," and that it is due to his relationship with the coach rather than his general "devil-may-care" attitude?

Um, yeah, $h*t flows downhill, but yet you seemed to stop one step short of the peak...and where do you get that McGahee is "mailing it in," and that it is due to his relationship with the coach rather than his general "devil-may-care" attitude?

517216[/snapback]

Actually isn't it about time to point the finger of blame back at the fans? Everyone who goes to games, watches them on TV, buys merchandise, hell, even talks about them on a web site, is providing support for this failed administration.

I want someone with some nads to come in here. Look what Coughlin and Cowher are doing. Heres to the Buccs firing Gruden. I would love to have him here in Buffalo. Get back to our roots of Marv.

517214[/snapback]

Oh, yeah, Marv, I remember he cut a player just for looking at him wrong. That Marv, he really worked the players. Didn't they call training camp "Camp Marv" because it was like a Boot Camp? Yeah, we need a coach with nads, like Marv... :D

Oh, yeah, Marv, I remember he cut a player just for looking at him wrong.  That Marv, he really worked the players.  Didn't they call training camp "Camp Marv" because it was like a Boot Camp?  Yeah, we need a coach with nads, like Marv...  :D

517219[/snapback]

:D

The only game where I've questioned the effort is the SD game. Now, questioning the talent.......

Oh, yeah, Marv, I remember he cut a player just for looking at him wrong.  That Marv, he really worked the players.  Didn't they call training camp "Camp Marv" because it was like a Boot Camp?  Yeah, we need a coach with nads, like Marv...  :D

517219[/snapback]

Havn't you heard, all coaches (except ours) are great!

CW