ok

This was a PM that I could not delete. You know how it is when ya just get trigger happy and poof it was sent to the wrong place. It was said at the booster meeting about JP playing out as the starter.

Along with how people think Adams went home because he was upset about not playing. We were told that they did not have him medicaly ready with swelling on the knee. Even with the swelling being down he did not practice Wed Thurs some on Fri and if you can't practice you are not likely to play.

I was hoping that Lori posted Booster info.

This was a PM that I could not delete.  You know how it is when ya just get trigger happy and poof it was sent to the wrong place.  It was said at the booster meeting about JP playing out as the starter.

Along with how people think Adams went home because he was upset about not playing. We were told that they did not have him medicaly ready with swelling on the knee.  Even with the swelling being down he did not practice Wed Thurs some on Fri and if you can't practice you are not likely to play.

517145[/snapback]

You can actually delete your own topics here...."moderation options" pulldown, lower left of the screen....you spoiled the fun too soon. :D

This was a PM that I could not delete.  You know how it is when ya just get trigger happy and poof it was sent to the wrong place.  It was said at the booster meeting about JP playing out as the starter.

Along with how people think Adams went home because he was upset about not playing. We were told that they did not have him medicaly ready with swelling on the knee.  Even with the swelling being down he did not practice Wed Thurs some on Fri and if you can't practice you are not likely to play.

517145[/snapback]

Adams's fat a$$ was swollen from all the krispy kremes he was eating from 1-4pm last sunday...good riddance tubby!