UB Basketball 5-1

UB took care of Fresno State tonight to go 5-1, their best start ever. Their only loss to #8 Boston Colege on the road.

If you are going to the Pats game, UB hosts Rutgers the night before at Alumni Arena, why not catch a game? Tickets just $12.

PTR

UB took care of Fresno State tonight to go 5-1, their best start ever.  Their only loss to #8 Boston Colege on the road. 

If you are going to the Pats game, UB hosts Rutgers the night before at Alumni Arena, why not catch a game?  Tickets just $12.

PTR

516959[/snapback]

Yeah, the team looks great so far. Very interesting team dynamic now, with an interesting group of freshman. I was at the Canisius Home Opener and it was pretty intense. The upcoming game against Niagara promises to be nuts.

UB took care of Fresno State tonight to go 5-1, their best start ever.  Their only loss to #8 Boston Colege on the road. 

If you are going to the Pats game, UB hosts Rutgers the night before at Alumni Arena, why not catch a game?  Tickets just $12.

PTR

516959[/snapback]

I WILL be there... I just recently moved to Nj from Buffalo. What I miss most besides missing a few Bills games, is missing the UB b-ball games. they were great to watch in recent years.

For a team that lost four pretty key players, they seem to have gelled very nicely and are definitely playing up to last years level. The game against BC got away from them early...after that though, I think they hung in there and gave a pretty decent showing against a top 10 team. Looking forward to following them again this year. :D