We're Only 2 Games Out With 5 to Play

JDG

Just a friendly reminder that this season isn't over until its over. We're only two games behind the Patriots with five games left to play!

It all starts this week, where we go for our second consecutive sweep of the Fish. Win on Sunday, and even if the Pats beat the Jets, we'll get New England next week for a chance to pull within one game.

JDG

Always wondered what happened when you snorted weed....

516885[/snapback]

I have never wondered what happened when you swallow stevestojan.....

but I do not need to wonder to recognize the results.

If you want to be a Wade and give up before season is ended fine but I expect the Bills to try until last game to win and if fortune does not favor the Patriots maybe we will get lucky somebody has to win the weak AFC East. Even a team which does not deserve to make the playoffs can get in if the Zebras interpict the rules in a new and exciting way. Maybe Losman will get a rule named after him.

Just a friendly reminder that this season isn't over until its over.  We're only two games behind the Patriots with five games left to play!

It all starts this week, where we go for our second consecutive sweep of the Fish.    Win on Sunday, and even if the Pats beat the Jets, we'll get New England next week for a chance to pull within one game. 

JDG

516882[/snapback]

...and the Bills keep losing games!

Just a friendly reminder that this season isn't over until its over.  We're only two games behind the Patriots with five games left to play!

It all starts this week, where we go for our second consecutive sweep of the Fish.    Win on Sunday, and even if the Pats beat the Jets, we'll get New England next week for a chance to pull within one game. 

JDG

516882[/snapback]

Very true. Had they won Sunday, they would actually control their own destiny. On paper it looks grim, and in reality they are not a real physical team at this point so they could easily lose every game from here on out, but it's not impossible. I'm not under the misconception that making the playoffs with a near .500 record would be any great accomplishment, but playoff experience is valuable in itself. Having no playoff experience would be a hurdle the team wouldn't have to overcome if and when the day comes that they are a "real" contender.

Obviously our chances of making it to the playoffs are slim, but I LOVE the fact that the division is still within reach and JP at least has a shot to go after something. The kid is hungry, and for all we know he'll break out and win us a couple to at least make it interesting. I think this situation is much more favorable for his development than if it were just a bunch of meaningless games.

LOL..speaking of dullphins...man they have some stupid fans...guy at work is a phins phan and I said to him..."we gonna sweep you guys this year"...all he could say is "well we beat raiders and raiders beat you"...i was like "but we beat you allready once"...again "we beat raiders and raiders beat you"..."but we beat you guys allready..imagein this about 10 more times then you have are hole conversation ending with "whatever moron"...lol

just some humor for today :D

But if we lose this week were only 3 games out with 4 games left!

Playoffs are still possible, possible but not likely. I would have more optimisum if we beat Carolina cause everything was falling inot place. To make the playoffs a strong possibility, NE has to lose to us next week and one more game, and Buffalo has to pretty much win out the season. NE to lose to us and someone else is not that likely with their schedule unless Brady get seriously hurt and they get hit with even more injuries.