O-Coordinator next year?

JCBoston

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i vote for mike martz

516655[/snapback]

I hope you enjoy wasting a good run game.

Boo to Martz.

As for Wyche, he can't call plays in a loud stadium with his vocal-chord situation, and he probably shouldn't be working to death either with his heart condition. I'd love to see him take the reins, but not to the detriment of his health.

Boo to Martz.

As for Wyche, he can't call plays in a loud stadium with his vocal-chord situation, and he probably shouldn't be working to death either with his heart condition.  I'd love to see him take the reins, but not to the detriment of his health.

516657[/snapback]

Can't we get him one of those cool ass Stephen Hawking voice boxes?

Boo to Martz.

As for Wyche, he can't call plays in a loud stadium with his vocal-chord situation, and he probably shouldn't be working to death either with his heart condition.  I'd love to see him take the reins, but not to the detriment of his health.

516657[/snapback]

You can bet that he will make sure he has a good oline. I havent seen anything good from #21 yet.

You can bet that he will make sure he has a good oline.  I havent seen anything good from #21 yet.

516660[/snapback]

Apparently you've been asleep for over ten 100 yard games. If we do get the kid a good O-line, it would have everything to do with the GM and little to do with the offensive coordinator, who, last time I checked, doesn't sign personnel. And he'll look good. I don't need to see another pass-happy, out-thinking itself team in Buffalo. I got plenty with Gilbride.

How many Super Bowls has Martz won exactly? What's been the progression of that team since Vermeil left? He made it back to the big game with Vermeil's team, and hasn't done jack since. Meanwhile, he lets a perfectly good back in Steven Jackson rot. I'm sorry, Martz sucks. Better coaches who preach sound fundamentals would get a lot more out of that roster than that master of the gimmick.

BTW, Martz is such a genius he let Bobby April go. Thanks, Mike.

How many of those team had a decent run defense?

516666[/snapback]

What does it matter? Our horrid line was good enough to let McGahee make a difference. And it's on the GM to get better guys. He got 52 yards on effort, no help last Sunday. He's going to be good when he does get the help.

What does this have to do with the phantom signing of a bad coach anyway?

You can bet that he will make sure he has a good oline.  I havent seen anything good from #21 yet.

516660[/snapback]

Mike Martz will make sure that we have a good o-line?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...excuse me.

Boo to Martz.

516657[/snapback]

Oh, those noisy sky boxes and pesky microphones and ear muffs... :doh:

What does it matter?  Our horrid line was good enough to let McGahee make a difference.  And it's on the GM to get better guys.  He got 52 yards on effort, no help last Sunday.  He's going to be good when he does get the help.

What does this have to do with the phantom signing of a bad coach anyway?

516672[/snapback]

What difference has Mcgahee made? none. I didn't see the bills make the playoffs last year.

I think Martz should be GM and HC next year.

What difference has Mcgahee made? none.  I didn't see the bills make the playoffs last year.

516678[/snapback]

Using your logic, let's ask some questions, then. What difference has Takeo Spikes made? No playoffs. Cut him. Lee Evans? Gone. Terrence McGee? Should be winning games single-handedly for us. Gone. Cut 'em all.

Martz should be in an armchair eating a half-gallon of ice cream, muttering to himself about his football genius.

Martz should be in an armchair eating a half-gallon of ice cream, muttering to himself about his football genius.

516686[/snapback]

If Martz was never born - there would be no talk of a Patriot 'dynasty' today

Using your logic, let's ask some questions, then.  What difference has Takeo Spikes made?  No playoffs.  Cut him.  Lee Evans?  Gone.  Terrence McGee?  Should be winning games single-handedly for us.  Gone.  Cut 'em all.

516686[/snapback]

I dont use logic.

We should cut Moulds, M. Williams, S. Adams, Milloy, Teauge, Wire, Reed, and probbly some others. Also Fire the entire Coaching staff and front office. Time to start fresh.

I dont care if Martz eats ice cream on the sideline. We need people here with some personality and passion. TKO can stay.

What difference has Mcgahee made? none.  I didn't see the bills make the playoffs last year.

516678[/snapback]

Man, this keeps getting better.