Bills Practise

Hey all - can someone clue me up as to likely practice schedules next week and whether the public can attend practice?

I will be in Buffalo a week on Friday, and if there is a practice I want to get a feel for whether I would be able to attend...

516196[/snapback]

i know one way to guarentee your attendance at practice: OPEN LT TRYOUTS BABY!!

I will be in Buffalo a week on Friday, and if there is a practice I want to get a feel for whether I would be able to attend...

516196[/snapback]

If I were you I'd be looking for some protective gear for the flying projectiles that will be aimed at you from Row 7. :doh:

You spell practise funny. Would you rather watch the offence or the defence? :doh:

I was always under the impression practices were closed to the public. I think the media is sometimes allowed to attend the first or last 20 minutes of a practice, but even that's not guaranteed. Some are closed all together.

Of course, this is a policy I have never questioned, I've always just assumed. It stands to reason that if I could go watch the Bills practice this week, so could the Miami coaches, so that's why I figure it's a "no."

Score yourself a media credential, though, and you could be on to something.

Hey all - can someone clue me up as to likely practice schedules next week and whether the public can attend practice?

516196[/snapback]

Contact Jan Eberle Head of Guest Services for the Buffalo Bills. She might be able to help you out with any of your needs.

Contact Jan Eberle Head of Guest Services for the  Buffalo Bills. She might be able to help you out with any of your needs.

516388[/snapback]

Jan is in Marketing now, but Guest Services is still there. I think Natasha Moody is heading it now.

Jan is in Marketing now, but Guest Services is still there. I think Natasha Moody is heading it now.

516806[/snapback]

I see Jan did move to another job with the Bills. I would still try contacting her. I would also send a e mail via the billsbackers link to the head of the bills backers

and also send a e mail to Tom D.

Don't you know - I am an undersized, injury prone LG, not LT!!  Probably could hold it down better than Fat Bennie and Fat Mike taped together tho...  :doh:

516211[/snapback]

oh, my mistake. we'll convert you to long snapper... Do you do slight-of-hand card tricks?

Contact Jan Eberle Head of Guest Services for the  Buffalo Bills. She might be able to help you out with any of your needs.

516388[/snapback]

Make sure you identify your affiliaton with the UK Bills Backers; it's bot like you can stop by just anytime. :D

516196[/snapback]

Nick, did you get in contact with the Bills about practice on Saturday morning????