ESPN EXCLUSIVE! Tedy Bruschi's talks about return

PromoTheRobot

In case you were living in a cave with the Taliban the last few months, Suzy Kolber of ESPN is doing a 3-part profile of the "brave" Tedy Bruschi playing football again. Gee...I was just think how they haven't done enough Tedy Bruschi coverage.

PTR

In case you were living in a cave with the Taliban the last few months, Suzy Kolber of ESPN is doing a 3-part profile of the "brave" Tedy Bruschi playing football again.  Gee...I was just think how they haven't done enough Tedy Bruschi coverage. 

PTR

516161[/snapback]

You must not have received the memo...ESPN sucks. For God sakes why are you still watching that channel????

In case you were living in a cave with the Taliban the last few months, Suzy Kolber of ESPN is doing a 3-part profile of the "brave" Tedy Bruschi playing football again.  Gee...I was just think how they haven't done enough Tedy Bruschi coverage. 

PTR

516161[/snapback]

So that proves it. She is sexing him. Has to be.

Dear ESPN,

Thank you so much for staying focused on the task @ hand: giving complete coverage of the Champs! I know they're just a 6-5 team that isn't playing so well right now, but I'm glad that you haven't let such trivial matters stop your coverage of their trials and tribulations. I think your touching miniseries on the Tedy Bruschi saga should win the Emmy this year: well done!

Also, thank you again for bringing a fresh perspective to your reporting of sports news. I can't say enough how pleasing it is to hear the news reported in hip hop fashion. It is especially pleasing to hear this style utilized by what could be seen as "nerdy, geeky white guys", which makes it even more appealing. Keep up the great work! For these and many more fantastic reasons (I won't even go into the brilliance that is the Stuart Scott 'Spoken Word'), I keep the TV on ESPN all day long. You guys are the greatest!

Sincerely,

Well Educated Sports Fan

Dear ESPN,

Thank you so much for staying focused on the task @ hand:  giving complete coverage of the Champs!  I know they're just a 6-5 team that isn't playing so well right now, but I'm glad that you haven't let such trivial matters stop your coverage of their trials and tribulations.  I think your touching miniseries on the Tedy Bruschi saga should win the Emmy this year:  well done! 

Also, thank you again for bringing a fresh perspective to your reporting of sports news.  I can't say enough how pleasing it is to hear the news reported in hip hop fashion.  It is especially pleasing to hear this style utilized by what could be seen as "nerdy, geeky white guys", which makes it even more appealing.  Keep up the great work!  For these and many more fantastic reasons (I won't even go into the brilliance that is the Stuart Scott 'Spoken Word'), I keep the TV on ESPN all day long.  You guys are the greatest!

Sincerely,

Well Educated Sports Fan

516333[/snapback]

LOL. Well done, sir.

Dear ESPN,

Thank you so much for staying focused on the task @ hand:  giving complete coverage of the Champs!  I know they're just a 6-5 team that isn't playing so well right now, but I'm glad that you haven't let such trivial matters stop your coverage of their trials and tribulations.  I think your touching miniseries on the Tedy Bruschi saga should win the Emmy this year:  well done! 

Also, thank you again for bringing a fresh perspective to your reporting of sports news.  I can't say enough how pleasing it is to hear the news reported in hip hop fashion.  It is especially pleasing to hear this style utilized by what could be seen as "nerdy, geeky white guys", which makes it even more appealing.  Keep up the great work!  For these and many more fantastic reasons (I won't even go into the brilliance that is the Stuart Scott 'Spoken Word'), I keep the TV on ESPN all day long.  You guys are the greatest!

Sincerely,

Well Educated Sports Fan

516333[/snapback]

:doh: Nice.

Dear ESPN,

... It is especially pleasing to hear this style utilized by what could be seen as "nerdy, geeky white guys", which makes it even more appealing.  Keep up the great work! 

516333[/snapback]

"Doncha be bringin' dat Kool-Aid into a Gin partay!!!" - Scott Van Pelt (formerly of the Golf Network)