Cool Optical Illusion making the e-mail rounds

The Poojer

Are you color-blind?... I am serious.  People that are color-blind have a hard time seeing greens?

In the pink there is a shade of white too.

??

515872[/snapback]

I'm color blind (distorted really, I see plenty of color) and I could see the dot in green, but the pink dots behind never disappeared.

I'm color blind (distorted really, I see plenty of color) and I could see the dot in green, but the pink dots behind never disappeared.

515918[/snapback]

I was just curious... Thanks. I have a friend that is color-blind and he claims he has a hard time seeing greens.

And same here, the pink dots never really disappeared except for the ones in the lower left corner (quadrant 3).

Easy explaination.

When the cones in your retina get tired, they willstop sending the signal for the colr they respond to and you see the complement. Ever see the green, black and yellow US flag?-stare at it and then close your eyes. You see red, white and blue.

The instant the pink is not there when the dot blinks off, you see a green dot there. Same principle.

Easy explaination.

When the cones in your retina get tired, they willstop sending the signal for the colr they respond to and you see the complement.  Ever see the green, black and yellow US flag?-stare at it and then close your eyes.  You see red, white and blue.

The instant the pink is not there when the dot blinks off, you see a green dot there. Same principle.

516037[/snapback]

bah!

Take your new fangled fancy science elsewhere!

its magic i tells ya! magic!