Let's play sandbox...

LaDairis

I think the Patriots would trade their First and Second round picks for Mike Williams. The 49ers would trade their entire First Day for Clements. The Seahawks would clearly be willing to trade Walter Jones for a Fourth Round pick. There is no way the Saints would try to keep Bentley, so we get him for a cheap deal. And, oh yeah, sign Hutch too because he doesn't want a lot of money or anything like that...

Just remember, folks and fans, the key to success in football is size. You really don't need to know anything about a player except his size. Hence, my first move is to move Peters back to TE, because, while he is large for an OT, he is even more large for a TE... like he is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Draft

1a - Ngata - never seen him, but he is large and the gurus are talking about him...

1b - Leonard Pope - TE is 6'8" and hence that is all you need to know

1c - Reggie Bush - not large, but he is fast

1d - Marcus McNeill - man, he is large

1e - Max Jean Gilles - yeah, he is large TOO!!!

2a - Matt Leinhart - good value in Round 2

So, we'd have

QB - JP, Leinhart, Holcomb

RB - Willis, Bush

TE - Peters, Pope

OT - Jones, McNeill

OG - Hutch, Bennie (y'all must be wrong about Bennie, 'cause Bennie is BIG!!!)

C - Bentley

DE- Peppers, Strahan

DT- Ngata, the Big Show from the WWE (man is he BIG!!!!)

... and hey, no stepping on my sandcastle!!!!

I had a dream last night........

The Bills finished 4-12 and fired TD. The new GM placed the franchise tag on Nate Clements and traded him to Houston for the #1 overall pick in the draft.

Then the new GM traded Willis McGahee to Baltimore (who lost Jamal Lewis in free agency) for their 1st Round (5th overall pick) and a 3rd round pick.

The Bills drafted 3rd overall to begin with behind Houston and Green Bay.

With our 1, 3 and 5th overall picks we drafted Reggie Bush (RB), D'Brickashaw Ferguson (LT) and Johnathan Scott (RT). In the 2nd round we got Jason Allen (Safety from Tennessee) who somehow dropped out of the first round and in the third round we got a decent CB and with Baltimore's pick in the third round we took WR Maurice Stovall from Notre Dame. In later rounds the Bills drafted a TE (Matt Herian from Nebraska), another OL, a LB and a CB.

When Free Agency started, the new GM either cut or decided not to resign Josh Reed, Sam Aiken, Not-So-Fast Freddie Smith, Tim Euhus, Mark Campbell, Coy Wire, Justin Bannan, Ryan Denney, Bennie Anderson, Trey Teague, Mike Gandy, Chris Villarial, Sam Adams and Jeff Posey.

and then he went out and signed a WR (Reggie Wayne from Indy.), an OG, and a DT.

And then on June 1st to maximize cap savings, the new GM cut Mike Williams, Eric Moulds and Troy Vincent.

We pretty much had a new team, a new start, a new OL. Then I woke up. It was good dream though.

Rico, you could be on to something here! Jon Gruden was literally traded by the Raiders to the Bucs for a handful of draft picks. Why NOT trade for a new GM and boot Tom Donahoe upstairs or out the door! Scott Pioli for _________, you name the price! :doh:

Rico, you could be on to something here! Jon Gruden was literally traded by the Raiders to the Bucs for a handful of draft picks. Why NOT trade for a new GM and boot Tom Donahoe upstairs or out the door! Scott Pioli for _________, you name the price! :doh:

516143[/snapback]

Didn't the NFL establish new rules that made these kinds of deals illegal? Just going on fuzzy memory, does anyone else remember hearing anything about this?

Didn't the NFL establish new rules that made these kinds of deals illegal?  Just going on fuzzy memory, does anyone else remember hearing anything about this?

516504[/snapback]

yes. i believe they put a nix on the "coach for draft picks" trades...

I had a dream last night........

The Bills finished 4-12 and fired TD. The new GM placed the franchise tag on Nate Clements and traded him to Houston for the #1 overall pick in the draft.

Then the new GM traded Willis McGahee to Baltimore (who lost Jamal Lewis in free agency) for their 1st Round (5th overall pick) and a 3rd round pick.

The Bills drafted 3rd overall to begin with behind Houston and Green Bay.

With our 1, 3 and 5th overall picks we drafted Reggie Bush (RB), D'Brickashaw Ferguson (LT) and Johnathan Scott (RT). In the 2nd round we got Jason Allen (Safety from Tennessee) who somehow dropped out of the first round and in the third round we got a decent CB and with Baltimore's pick in the third round we took WR Maurice Stovall from Notre Dame. In later rounds the Bills drafted a TE (Matt Herian from Nebraska), another OL, a LB and a CB.

When Free Agency started, the new GM either cut or decided not to resign Josh Reed, Sam Aiken, Not-So-Fast Freddie Smith, Tim Euhus, Mark Campbell, Coy Wire, Justin Bannan, Ryan Denney, Bennie Anderson, Trey Teague, Mike Gandy, Chris Villarial, Sam Adams and Jeff Posey. 

and then he went out and signed a WR (Reggie Wayne from Indy.), an OG, and a DT.

And then on June 1st to maximize cap savings, the new GM cut Mike Williams, Eric Moulds and Troy Vincent.

We pretty much had a new team, a new start, a new OL. Then I woke up. It was good dream though.

515943[/snapback]

Damn ur dream ended before telling us who would be the RB????