Super Bowl 40 Halftime Show

buckeyemike

The Rolling Stones.

The NFL has missed an opportunity here.  Since the game's in Detroit, why not a salute to Motown?  With Aretha and Smokey?  That might be the best halftime show ever...if it came to pass.

I posted such nearly a year ago.

Mike

515449[/snapback]

and the loser is........

anyone watching those mummies. They have become a pathetic charicature of the once great band they were....

and the loser is........

anyone watching those mummies. They have become a pathetic charicature of the once great band they were....

515458[/snapback]

I remember David Letterman doing a Top Ten List for the names of the Stones' next tour.

#1 -- "Grumpy Old Men". :rolleyes:

Mike

I remember David Letterman doing a Top Ten List for the names of the Stones' next tour.

#1 -- "Grumpy Old Men".  :rolleyes:

Mike

515459[/snapback]

Steel Wheelchairs!

Does anyone actually watch the halftime show? EVERY act they have sucks

The Rolling Stones.

The NFL has missed an opportunity here.  Since the game's in Detroit, why not a salute to Motown?  With Aretha and Smokey?  That might be the best halftime show ever...if it came to pass.

I posted such nearly a year ago.

Mike

515449[/snapback]

Smokey is boring and the big tub of goo Aretha is not only overated, but may be the most annoying singer ever. But what the hell, that wouldnt be much different from all the other SB half time shows

Old news, Mick confirmed it at Giants Stadium on 9/15.

Now we are bitching about having the Rolling Stones play at halftime of the Superbowl?  Man does this board love to B word and moan!

516131[/snapback]

My B word is that they're selling out yet again by playing the Super Bowl. :doh: They should leave that for hacks like Macca or Metallica.