Please start a separate "I Hate TD Board"

Dr. K

I kinda like that coke zero btw.

Not quite sure bout the Dr Pepper ad, but just saw`one with everyonE getting theirs soda knocked out of their hands by footballs, pretty funny first time you see it!!!!

515593[/snapback]

Me too, actually......I hated that Coke product that came out right before 'zero'.....the one that was like half the sugar or calories or whatever. But this new one is actually pretty damn good!

They had a plan, it didn't work.  Time to pick up the pieces, make some rational decisions, and see what happens next.  The whines of outrage are way beyond tiresome at this point.

515575[/snapback]

Now that post I agree with. I just hope RW knows about the fan discontent and gets rid of TD at the end of this season.

ok i am tired of td but i dont hate mike mularky yet.i think his "cute play fakes" come at the worst times but i think he will develope into a good coach.i think td has done some good things but how can he just toss off a fan favorite like pat williams?i mean if a player wants to play for you thats the kind of player you try and keep around.i never understood the drafting of mike williams,not because i was a expert and knew anything about his ability,but more because i thought with a high pick like that you go defensive end or a left tackle or a qb,rb wr,but not a right tackle.where i think he has done a bad job is..........after getting drew not putting the players around drew to make him succesful.so i dont hate td just am tired of him

They had a plan, it didn't work.  Time to pick up the pieces, make some rational decisions, and see what happens next. 

515575[/snapback]

Ralph Wilson had a plan: hire TD, and let him build Buffalo into a football powerhouse. It didn't work. It's time to pick up the pieces, make some rational decisions regarding the general manager position, and see what happens next.