Leave your "Fire TD" signs at home....

Mike32282

Someone on my other board posted this and it just really pissed me off. It did get confirmed by several people, including a couple posters that I trust (The_Philster and THATHURMANATOR)

http://boards.buffalobills.com/forums/inde...showtopic=95091

Yesterday in the tunnel endzone this guy had a sign that read: "Donahoe must go"

after halftime one police officer and one security guard came down and took the sign from him, he asked why and the guards told him that he was told to.

Did Donahoe order the hit? Is he worried that ralph will see that the fans are upset and his job will be in jeopardy?

Donahoe is the sign police.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's Phil's comments....

it wasn't a big sign and he only held it up on FG tries in our end. And what the post on the BB.com message board said was true....they took the sign away because they were told to..explaining it was a private stadium and if the team doesn't like the sign, they can have it removed.

So ..don't waste your time...they'll take the sign and if you resist, arrest you as well.

Hilarous. He really is concerned of his future here.

I have friends that work security there. There orders do come from the box of Donahoe.

They have guys giving the people in the box reports of whats going on throughout the game. If it calls for TDs attention they let him in on it.

Hilarous. He really is concerned of his future here.

I have friends that work security there. There orders do come from the box of Donahoe.

They have guys giving the people in the box reports of whats going on throughout the game. If it calls for TDs attention they let him in on it.

515280[/snapback]

That doesn't surprise me one bit. I wonder what he would do it I stood there with a "Fire TD!" tshirt on and got myself on the jumbotron. :D:(

Have you killed ha ha ha ha.

Seriously he knows whats going on around the stadium.

515295[/snapback]

Have me killed? :huh: Man that guy is !@#$ed up. why the hell is he so worried about this kind of sh--? He should be more worried about fixing this 4-7 disaster that he currently has. Especially since Ralph has NOT given him a vote of confidence yet. :D What would he do if someone starts a Fire TD chant and the whole stadium starts chanting it? He would probably go insane right there. :(

I hope Sully or the Coach gets a hold of this and runs with it.  I know I have tix to Denver and will be there proudly with my Fire Donahoe sign.  Hell, I may even print up T-Shirts.

515318[/snapback]

I'd definitely buy one of those shirts and hide it under my jacket until the camera pans over to my area. :D

I'm surpised people havent started to chant it.

I thought I would hear a lot more booing during last game as well.

What I dont understand is why people are cheering for made field goals. Seriously its become ridiculous what we can do in the redzone. There should be some frustration showing when the field goal units take the field. We need to voice our opinon with Boos!!!! :D

Even though Mike from WGR thinks its worthless. I think it drives home the point.

I'm surpised people havent started to chant it.

I thought I would hear a lot more booing during last game as well.

What I dont understand is why people are cheering for made field goals. Seriously its become ridiculous what we can do in the redzone. There should be some frustration showing when the field goal units take the field. We need to voice our opinon with Boos!!!! :D

Even though Mike from WGR thinks its worthless. I think it drives home the point.

515327[/snapback]

I think it's because us Bills fans are getting used to losing and are starting to accept it. :(