Today is the 5 month anniversary of....

Tux of Borg

I LIKE it!! 

The Retatta thread ran twenty-nine flippin' pages.  It may be the single funniest thing I've ever read on the Internet.  And it took me four days to read it all!

Mike

515682[/snapback]

Four days?

Did you have to boil water before you read it?

"Oh Ralphie! What brought you this terrible state?!!

It was...the retatta."

515581[/snapback]

An outstanding holiday reference from an outstanding scene from an outstanding movie.

I happen to be moving into a new house this week, and every time I pack up something delicate I put the "Fragile" sticker on it, and I swear in the back of my mind I hear "Frah-GEE-lay! It must be from Italy!" :doh:

An outstanding holiday reference from an outstanding scene from an outstanding movie.

I happen to be moving into a new house this week, and every time I pack up something delicate I put the "Fragile" sticker on it, and I swear in the back of my mind I hear "Frah-GEE-lay! It must be from Italy!" :doh:

516420[/snapback]

:doh: "A Christmas Story" is one of those rare flicks that remains as funny and clever as the first time viewed..."It's a crummy commercial"..."Oh, fuuudddge"..."Daddy's not going to kill Ralphie"..."It's a major award!", and on and on.

It would be nice if PBS dusted off and re-ran the series, "Jean Shepherd's America".