Buffalo vs Miami on Xbox 360

NavyBillsFan

Yup, it's worth $1,000 for that piece of hardware. 

I thought that beta testers got the stuff for free  :D

515065[/snapback]

1000 bucks? Your nuts!

Walked right in the NEX and they were sitting there. Got lucky. Its not a bad set but very rushed! Xbox will be nothing compaired to the Playstation 3.

The only thing i like about xbox's is modding them.  After you put in a hard drive and can watch avi clips from your xbox intead of having to convert them.

515074[/snapback]

OOOOOOHHHH Got a link for that mod? I got scads of por... err, poor underappreciated avi files that I'd seriously love to give the 62" screen treatment to.

OOOOOOHHHH Got a link for that mod? I got scads of por... err, poor underappreciated avi files that I'd seriously love to give the 62" screen treatment to.

515116[/snapback]

well a friend did it

if you've used irc go to undernet or efnet and join #xbox, you should get some help there

Bah Xbox always sucks ass... PS3 is what I am waiting for - I've even decided not to buy another PS2 game until PS3 hits these shores...

Madded 07 for PS3 better be DAMN good. And the Bills better have a good team by then - I am so sick of playing NFL Superstar mode with teams like the Bengals and the Jags - I wanna go back to Franchise mode with the Bills...!

We are up 27-24. 

And the friggin thing freezes up.

Xbox really bit the bullet on this one!  Dont waste your money guys!  Wait for Playstation 3!

515043[/snapback]

You know what, it's probably quite accurate. The game noticed the Bills were leading and detected a fatal error and shut down.

Sony RULES the gaming industry. MS will never be able to catch Sony. The only company that can stop Sony in the Video Game industry is Sony. They'd have to screw up so bad that another Company woul dtake over, and from the looks of the Xbox 360 launch MS has little chance of pulling that off.

The PS3 has so much more going for it, the only thing I'm worried about is Sony rushing the PS3 out to stay in pace of MS. Personally I'm hoping the PS3 doesn't launch unitil Xmas 2007. I'm sick of consoles all being released within a year of each other. I want enjoy a machine for a couple of years then buy the next one.

That said I pre-ordered 2 Xbox 360's, and sold 1 of them on ebay for $880. After my ebay fees, paypal fees and the free shipping, My Xbox 360, 1 extra wireless controller, and 2 games cost me $270

Sony RULES the gaming industry. MS will never be able to catch Sony. The only company that can stop Sony in the Video Game industry is Sony. They'd have to screw up so bad that another Company woul dtake over, and from the looks of the Xbox 360 launch MS has little chance of pulling that off.

The PS3 has so much more going for it, the only thing I'm worried about is Sony rushing the PS3 out to stay in pace of MS. Personally I'm hoping the PS3 doesn't launch unitil Xmas 2007. I'm sick of consoles all being released within a year of each other. I want enjoy a machine for a couple of years then buy the next one.

That said I pre-ordered 2 Xbox 360's, and sold 1 of them on ebay for $880. After my ebay fees, paypal fees and the free shipping, My Xbox 360, 1 extra wireless controller, and 2 games cost me $270

515189[/snapback]

You know, people once said that about Nintendo.

i got a 360, no freezes (yet).

MS will dump money and developement into it until it is a success, the xbox was horrible to start but got much better.

the ps3 LOOKS awesome from clips i have seen, but doesn't exist yet. i doubt it is going to be on time and deliver on the crazy specs that have been thrown around