Kaboom 7-0

millbank

I think in the end Indy will end up pulling out this game but I'm happy that at least they won't blow pittsburgh out. I don't wanna see Indy cruise to the Superbowl and i personally hate indy from the days of jim harbaugh :D

I'd like to see Indy win it just do Polian could throw it in Ralph's face.  Biggest mistake the old guy ever made.  EVER.

515082[/snapback]

Personally i hate seeing any other team win than the bills unless its for gambling purposes.

Personally i hate seeing any other team win than the bills unless its for gambling purposes.

515083[/snapback]

I'm not really in that boat. I hate most teams for a reason. I've never liked the Colts but I had respect for them back in the days of Roger Carr, Bert Jones, Mike Curtis, etc. I don't like the Irsay's much but Bill Polian is pretty sacred in my book because he brought professional football back to WNY.

515083[/snapback]

That's how I feel... I am starting to get nauseated with the Bears. It is the 20th anniversary of the '85 team... It is just a matter of time before the "SB Shuffle" will be resurrected! The hype is ready to make me puke!

I almost had to take my son out behind the wood shed and give him a good throttling... He said while listening to the game on Sirius sunday: "Why do we root for the Bills... The always lose." "Blasphemy, BLASPHEMY." I said... Then sent everybody to their "quiet center." :D:(

Anyway... It makes me wear my Bills stuff even MORE now!

:huh:

I'm not really in that boat.  I hate most teams for a reason.  I've never liked the Colts but I had respect for them back in the days of Roger Carr, Bert Jones, Mike Curtis, etc.  I don't like the Irsay's much but Bill Polian is pretty sacred in my book because he brought professional football back to WNY.

515085[/snapback]

i don't really know anything about Polian since when i was younger I didn't really follow the Bills as closely as I do now.

So was Don Shula (coach wise).

:D

515093[/snapback]

on Johnny Unitas :

"A guy broke through the line, hit him, pushed his head in the ground. He called the same play, let the guy come through and broke his nose with the football. I said, "That's my hero,' " says Bubba Smith

Unitas

on Johnny Unitas :

"A guy broke through the line, hit him, pushed his head in the ground. He called the same play, let the guy come through and broke his nose with the football. I said, "That's my hero,' " says Bubba Smith 

Unitas

515097[/snapback]

Cool!

Who needs zebras and penalities! That is the way football should be played. Self-correcting!

Onside kick?

Not watching the game... Sounds like the Bills-SeaSquawk game last year.

The Colts must have had the Steelers running back early on that kick?

Maybe Peyton will "Do A Drew" and promptly throw a pick after that great play?  NOT!  :D

I am following it online.

515102[/snapback]

Correct my above post!

I am sorry... It was the Steelers tring to do it... Aw, too bad!

Onside kick?

Not watching the game... Sounds like the Bills-SeaSquawk game last year.

The Colts must have had the Steelers running back early on that kick?

Maybe Peyton will "Do A Drew" and promptly throw a pick after that great play?  NOT!  :D

I am following it online.

515102[/snapback]

It was different than the Bills/Seahawks last year in that the Bills had the lead 17-3 coming into the second half when they pulled that off. It was completely unexpected at the time and we were doing a tremendous job holding Shaun Alexander, the NFL's leading running back for the year, minus one yard, to 39 yards.

No way Cowher should have tried that onside kick because the downside was much more painful than the upside. Gave Manning the ball at the 35 or so...easy field goal range as it was.

HEY R. Rich...if you're reading this...what was the Steeler fan take on this last night??? Boneheaded coaching play or does Cowher get a pass cuz he's Cowher?

It was different than the Bills/Seahawks last year in that the Bills had the lead 17-3 coming into the second half when they pulled that off. It was completely unexpected at the time and we were doing a tremendous job holding Shaun Alexander, the NFL's leading running back for the year, minus one yard, to 39 yards.

No way Cowher should have tried that onside kick because the downside was much more painful than the upside. Gave Manning the ball at the 35 or so...easy field goal range as it was.

HEY R. Rich...if you're reading this...what was the Steeler fan take on this last night??? Boneheaded coaching play or does Cowher get a pass cuz he's Cowher?

515412[/snapback]

I have this strange feeling of deja vu. Did you guys dance this dance before?

I'm not really in that boat.  I hate most teams for a reason.  I've never liked the Colts but I had respect for them back in the days of Roger Carr, Bert Jones, Mike Curtis, etc.  I don't like the Irsay's much but Bill Polian is pretty sacred in my book because he brought professional football back to WNY.

515085[/snapback]

That he did, as well as build winners with two other teams since. The man has a proven track record and Ralph should have bit the bullet and let Littman go, not the man who built his franchise into SB contenders.