Looking for something to do on

HtownBillsFan

My wife and I are looking to do something in Rochester this New Years (2nd anniversary) and I was wondering if anyone knew of any all-inclusive hotel/dinner dance type things. We will be driving from out of town, want to get a room, have dinner, dance and ring in the new year. We dont feel like doing the crowded bar thing. Kinda want to dress up, have some drinks, eat a good dinner and then maybe dance a bit. Anyone know of anything in Roch.?

My wife and I are looking to do something in Rochester this New Years (2nd anniversary) and I was wondering if anyone knew of any all-inclusive hotel/dinner dance type things.  We will be driving from out of town, want to get a room, have dinner, dance and ring in the new year.  We dont feel like doing the crowded bar thing.  Kinda want to dress up, have some drinks, eat a good dinner and then maybe dance a bit.  Anyone know of anything in Roch.?

514873[/snapback]

Never been here but it sounds great.

Rochester has a nice New Year's Eve Fireworks show.

You can catch an independent film at the Little Theatre on East Avenue. The Little also has a small but very casual cafe, often with live jazz.

Check other links on page. Location is central to everything.

At least this is tasteful a place to start. I am sure they can help with the full experience you are seeking. Let me know what you find out.

Inn On Broadway

In 1929, the University Club of Rochester was erected to promote social commerce among its members throughout the Rochester area. Now, over 70 years later, in conjunction with the start of the 21st century, the building has been beautifully restored into The Inn on Broadway, a luxury urban inn. With a combination of deluxe rooms and suites, the Inn has something for even the most discriminating of travelers. Whether for business or pleasure, guests will find all their wants and needs well addressed. With its ideal location in the heart of Rochester's downtown East-End Theatre District, travelers will find a variety of restaurants, shops and museums all within a short stroll.

Inn on Broadway

If all else fails - Garbage Plates! :D:(