OFFICIAL Shayne Matthews thread

Rayzer32

You do realize what you just said, don't you? Did you think that in late-August you would be calling for Shane Matthews as our quarterback? I know he wasn't on the team then, but who would have thought things would be this bad with our current quarterback situation. Our backup got hurt, our rookie got hurt, and Drew still sucks. And the fans are asking for lifelong journeyman Shane Freakin' Matthews.

SIIIIGHHHHH.

Guys, look at Bledsoe's passes. To the ground, or behind his players. With NO pressure around him. The sooner we get Bledsoe out of there, the sooner we can rebuild.

I said it all last year and I'm saying it again this year...lets TRY and put another QB back there and see what happens. I bet that we move the ball better then we are moving it now.

Guest blinker 2

I posted a thread 4 weeks ago about who we should cut and I GOT BLASTED !

\Bled soslow

Lindel ,teague and I also said we won`t win a game away( to be seen, but a good bet).........................but I don`t know what Im talking about!....truth hurts I know ,things have to change, Losman injury hurts so bad I need stitches!!!..With a Blesoslow`s death this year we bring an athletic qb in Losman in 2005 and we`ll at least be 500 and on our way...last laugh ..blast away clicks!!