ATTENTION WILLIS

DeeRay

tought to say how good someone is without having to consider the quality of the team around him.

one thing i can say, our O as a unit is BAD.

we have shown ability to run, but can't seem to run now (i think having bike mike hurt/done doesn't help).

bledsoe was great for us one year under the gilbride O, was bad the next. he was just about average under MM/TC and is doing great now in dallas.

Henry was great under gilbride's O, sucked under MM/TC.

If you look at ST Lou, they lose all their top WRs, O linemen, go through 5 QBs (green, warner, bulger, martin, fitzpatrick), different RBs, lose their damn head coach and STILL have a great O. Same thing in denver.

i think it takes a bunch of good people running the show to get the results we are looking for.

the first thing we need to do is fire the coaches on the O side of the ball.

Anyone notice MM called out Willis today and said he isn't hitting the holes consistently??  Of course, not, the love affair with WM that goes on here never stops.  I can't believe people praise him when he's playing so mediocre, and the coaches can see it very clearly.

515117[/snapback]

Willis is officially on notice. He needs to produce or we don't buy his NFL licensed apparell.