Current Draft Order

Mikie2times

2006 Draft Order

The top 4 spots seem like they will be filled by Houston, SF, the Jets, and GB. All four of those teams are really struggling, and all have 2 wins. After those teams it really is anybody guess right now. The Bills come in at #10, and as of now have played the easiest schedule out of the higher picking teams, that means all tiebreakers go to Buffalo. My guess is we end up anywhere from 5-13. Also note that Tennessee will be drafting very high likely giving us two top ten 3rd rounders.

Start looking for smurf WR candidates. It's the TD way. Lineman be damned  :blink:

514142[/snapback]

I have to imagine an OL or DT is priority #1. I'd like to see DT in the first round. Rookie DT's can come right in and blow things up. A rookie OL will need grooming and I'd rather see us address that through free agency, with maybe a couple of mid-round picks on the OL.

I have to agree. I think that we should go DT in round 1 and possibly in later rounds as well. We still have a 2 and two 3s that are all pretty high choices. Round out with OL, Safety, and LB or CB with those choices. I'd love to see us look at a top free agent OL that can be plugged in right away.

i think we should take a TE.

TEs privide a great mismatch in todays NFL. i like campbell, but hes not a real recieving threat.

it would help JP also, giving him a TE who is big and fast.

there is a guy at UCLA, who would help our Offense a lot.

i know we need lineman, and DTs, and a #3 CB. but a great TE is a rare thing to find.

TEs privide a great mismatch in todays NFL. i like campbell, but hes not a real recieving threat.

there is a guy at UCLA,  who would help our Offense a lot.

i know we need lineman, and DTs, and a #3 CB. but a great TE is a rare thing to find.

514202[/snapback]

They took a big/fast TE this year. He just has a bum knee right now.

Mercedes (I think that's the UCLA's TE name) is good, but will most likely be a 2nd rounder. No need to take a TE in the first two rounds for the Bills. They are in dire straights in other positions. Those must be priority.

514202[/snapback]

Everett is our TE. Big and fast. He'll do wonders for J.P.

T-R

I have to agree.  I think that we should go DT in round 1 and possibly in later rounds as well.  We still have a 2 and two 3s that are all pretty high choices.  Round out with OL, Safety, and LB or CB with those choices.  I'd love to see us look at a top free agent OL that can be plugged in right away.

514175[/snapback]

Vince Wilfork

oh wait, we passed on him last year.

2006 Draft Order

The top 4 spots seem like they will be filled by Houston, SF, the Jets, and GB. All four of those teams are really struggling, and all have 2 wins. After those teams it really is anybody guess right now. The Bills come in at #10, and as of now have played the easiest schedule out of the higher picking teams, that means all tiebreakers go to Buffalo. My guess is we end up anywhere from 5-13. Also note that Tennessee will be drafting very high likely giving us two top ten 3rd rounders.

514135[/snapback]

According to your link, we're 9, not 10.

I have to imagine an OL or DT is priority #1.  I'd like to see DT in the first round.  Rookie DT's can come right in and blow things up.  A rookie OL will need grooming and I'd rather see us address that through free agency, with maybe a couple of mid-round picks on the OL.

514148[/snapback]

Since it is a Tackle (Offense) rich draft, we should get a premier DT in the 1st

round and then get a OT in the 2nd round....Other option would be is to

trade down that 1st rounder to 2 1st rounders and pick up some depth.

514202[/snapback]

We already have one drafted last year....Everett...We won't be drafting a TE

in the early rounds until we know if Everett can play or not.

2006 Draft Order

514135[/snapback]

I think it's important to look to the future. If some how we can get Ferguson from Virginia that would be good. He's very good in pass blocking.