How about a some rollouts for JP or

realtruelove

If you watched the game, you would've noticed that they had JPL rolling out quite frequently.

514074[/snapback]

The Bills rolled the pocket a few times, but most of what I saw of Losman running wide were plays he was forced out of the pocket on. One play really pissed me off, and that's when JP rolled to his right after being flushed only to have three receivers on that side all come back and try to occupy the same square yard of turf. Stupid, stupid, stupid....

There are ways to negate a strong pass rush and the Bills will have non of it! Middle screens and TE's up the seam would help! Heck, a TE check down after chipping a DE would have been wonderful to see. Backs out in the flats are sometimes successful if you've run off the LB's and DB's in coverage. That way, you are simply throwing over the head of a DE who's doing NOTHING but rushing the QB!!! ;)

With the intent to run the ball.

514078[/snapback]

Ahh, you meant they should roll him out and run the ball? Didn't get that in your original post, but it's a good idea. Only problem is you risk injury running a lot, and I prefer the QB to throw. I'm not a huge Vick fan myself, but it obviously can work.

CW

Ahh, you meant they should roll him out and run the ball?  Didn't get that in your original post, but it's a good idea.  Only problem is you risk injury running a lot, and I prefer the QB to throw.  I'm not a huge Vick fan myself, but it obviously can work.

CW

514630[/snapback]

Yes..I was disappointed that they never added that dimensions to their

gameplan yesterday....That might have kept one of the safeties or LBs

(like a spy) on JP and forced single coverage on both Evans and Moulds.

Again, shows this coaching staffs inability to identify the strength and

weakness of this team and adapt their gameplan to that.