Was I The Only Realist Here?

Please let me crow... It is the only thing I got going with the Bills now! :lol:

Let me remind you that the season is still not over and I can severely tank in my predictions... I had the Bills losing their last four!

But, really... At this point who thought the Bills where gonna be 4-7?

LA's contest post back in April is pretty entertaining. I still lost in the first game and can't win... Yet, if I would have swapped out those 4 games... I would be right on track with the Bills season!

Game/Season Predictions

If you notice, I am on page 4, 28 April... :(:lol:

I had the Bills at 4-7 at this point. I had them LOSING against Houston, at New Orleans (SA), against KC, and WINNING against Carolina.

You can basically swap those four games though.

If anything, this is a LAME ATTEMPT to crow and REVERSE the Bills fortunes so they can prove me wrong. And God, I hope they prove me wrong!

My picks were:

Bills go 5-11!

Bills 2005 Schedule

L Sep 11 Houston

L Sep 18 @Tampa Bay

L Sep 25 Atlanta

W Oct 2 @New Orleans

W Oct 9 Miami

W Oct 16 N.Y. Jets

L Oct 23 @Oakland

L Oct 30 @New England

Week 9 BYE

L Nov 13 Kansas City

L Nov 20 @San Diego

W Nov 27 Carolina

W Dec 4 @Miami

L Dec 11 New England

L Dec 17 Denver

L Dec 24 @Cincinnati

L Jan 1 @N.Y. Jets

Please let me crow... It is the only thing I got going with the Bills now! :)

Let me remind you that the season is still not over and I can severely tank in my predictions... I had the Bills losing their last four!

But, really... At this point who thought the Bills where gonna be 4-7?

LA's contest post back in April is pretty entertaining.  I still lost in the first game and can't win... Yet, if I would have swapped out those 4 games... I would be right on track with the Bills season!

Game/Season Predictions

If you notice, I am on page 4, 28 April... :blink:  :w00t:

I had the Bills at 4-7 at this point.  I had them LOSING against Houston, at New Orleans (SA), against KC, and WINNING against Carolina.

You can basically swap those four games though.

If anything, this is a LAME ATTEMPT to crow and REVERSE the Bills fortunes so they can prove me wrong.  And God, I hope they prove me wrong!

My picks were:

Bills go 5-11!

Bills 2005 Schedule

L Sep 11 Houston

L Sep 18 @Tampa Bay

L Sep 25 Atlanta

W Oct 2 @New Orleans

W Oct 9 Miami

W Oct 16 N.Y. Jets

L Oct 23 @Oakland

L Oct 30 @New England

Week 9 BYE

L Nov 13 Kansas City

L Nov 20 @San Diego

W Nov 27 Carolina

W Dec 4 @Miami

L Dec 11 New England

L Dec 17 Denver

L Dec 24 @Cincinnati

L Jan 1 @N.Y. Jets

513785[/snapback]

From what I saw from the first handful of posts, Gantrules was picking every game right except this weeks game against Carolina which is very impressive.

Why must you gloat?

514109[/snapback]

Because like I said:

"If anything, this is a LAME ATTEMPT to crow and REVERSE the Bills fortunes so they can prove me wrong. And God, I hope they prove me wrong!"

I want to see them better than 5-11.... And prove me wrong.

I would be surprised with 8-8 (even at the start of the season, if I knew they were gonna be 8-8) and be very happy!

Yeah, I picked 7-9 and I was labeled as a Scrooge.  Right now I'd probably say 6-10.  Cincy is the only sure loss left, so I think we find a way to win 2 more.

514049[/snapback]

Actually, the way they're playing, I'd say any road game is a sure loss. That leaves New England and Denver...and I have a very tough time seeing them beating Denver. 1-4 over the last 5 games and a 5-11 overall record seems depressingly realistic, to be brutally honest.

Which is probably what I would have predicted at the beginning of the season (if I remembered, I don't keep track. Predictions are like large intestines: everyone has one and it's usually full of sh--.) That doesn't make me some sort of fantastic prognosticator; it just makes me a pessimist.

Actually, the way they're playing, I'd say any road game is a sure loss.  That leaves New England and Denver...and I have a very tough time seeing them beating Denver.  1-4 over the last 5 games and a 5-11 overall record seems depressingly realistic, to be brutally honest. 

Which is probably what I would have predicted at the beginning of the season (if I remembered, I don't keep track.  Predictions are like large intestines: everyone has one and it's usually full of sh--.)  That doesn't make me some sort of fantastic prognosticator; it just makes me a pessimist.

514866[/snapback]

Exactly!