I just noticed something about me...we lost

Anon Y. Mous

maybe its because I am deathly ill with a fluctuating fever of 100 -104 fahrenheit.

But I can honestly say I didn't care that we lost.  I am tired of getting worked up over this team.  If they don't care I don't care.

PERIOD!

513706[/snapback]

get well soon, drink plenty of orange juice and remember, athletes rarely have as much love for their team as the fans do.

maybe its because I am deathly ill with a fluctuating fever of 100 -104 fahrenheit.

But I can honestly say I didn't care that we lost.  I am tired of getting worked up over this team.  If they don't care I don't care.

PERIOD!

513706[/snapback]

Agreed... nicely put. I felt a lack of hurt today which was interesting. Willis looks like he doesn't give a sh--. Defense/ST played their hearts out. Mike Williams, can we say bust?

PERIOD!

513706[/snapback]

All this goes back to that wonderful start last year and our members even saying that preseason doesn't matter. :blink: