Sending a message to a GM and owner who dont care

NavyBillsFan

I cant say Ralph dont care but hell man, its sure seems it. Making that money back he spent back in the early 90's???

I say boycott the remaining home games. Let them know that TD needs to go.

I would not mind seeing Moderak given a shot with this team. Anything right now is better.

I think the only thing keeping the team in Buffalo and hopefully keeping it here when Ralph hits the box is fan support. See Cleveland. I agree that a message needs to be sent loud and clear to this organization that mediocrity is not a goal to shoot for.

RTB

I cant say Ralph dont care but hell man, its sure seems it.  Making that money back he spent back in the early 90's???

I say boycott the remaining home games.  Let them know that TD needs to go. 

I would not mind seeing Moderak given a shot with this team.  Anything right now is better.

513647[/snapback]

Finally some sense here. Screw Wilson as well, this guy has made millions and millions of dollars in the appreciation of the franchise's net worth and he has delivered zero Super Bowls to some of the best fans in the league. I don't want Moderak either, his finger prints are all over this blue print as well. If Wilson had any class, he would pay up for once and get the best available managerial talent that is available. Anybody will come to Buffalo if the price is right. The place is a sure sell out as long as the product is good. A boycott is totally in order until TD is rightfully fired.

Get over it. What makes you so good at picking talent and coaches? Hindsight is so wonderful. Get rid of, get rid of, Get rid of. Your life needs to revolve around more than football games.

We lost after playing a better defense than we have. Our rookie QB threw an interception when pressing to win = normal for most all rookie QB's. This team now needs to play the same players for the remainder of the season, if they can all stay healthy, just to know each other instinctively. In the off season more changes will be made and hopefully they will work out.

Also, anyone who makes a payroll of $ 70mil per year better be concerned with putting fans in the seats. Also most of those bonus's come out of Wilson's other companies. He's entitled to get it back.

Stop saying "anything is better."  I lived through the 70s and 80s, so that just ain't true.

513703[/snapback]

So did I man, I live right down the street and watched some painfull games.

Big difference between that time frame and now. A team does not need to take huge steps back for 5 years unless you want it to happen....

This team suffers from PISS POOR management

Get over it. What makes you so good at picking talent and coaches? Hindsight is so wonderful. Get rid of, get rid of, Get rid of. Your life needs to revolve around more than football games.

We lost after playing a better defense than we have. Our rookie QB threw an interception when pressing to win = normal for most all rookie QB's. This team now needs to play the same players for the remainder of the season, if they can all stay healthy, just to know each other instinctively. In the off season more changes will be made and hopefully they will work out.

Also, anyone who makes a payroll of $ 70mil per year better be concerned with putting fans in the seats. Also most of those bonus's come out of Wilson's other companies. He's entitled to get it back.

513726[/snapback]

Who kick over the log and let this guy crawl out!

I like this one... Also most of those bonus's come out of Wilson's other companies. He's entitled to get it back.

Send him a check so we can build a winner will you!

I cant say Ralph dont care but hell man, its sure seems it.  Making that money back he spent back in the early 90's???

:

513647[/snapback]

Yeah, right. The man is wealthy, has been wealthy for a long time, and now has five years to live, tops. I'm sure he really wants to spend it obsessing about selling luxury seats and eeking out every last nickel out of Buffalo so that his heirs will have an extra million to squabble over.

This team means a hell of a lot more to him then you, I suspect. If they continue to stink for a few more years you'll B word and moan but your life will go on. For him, these years will form the final memories of what has been one of the central parts of his life.

Yeah,  right.  The man is wealthy,  has been wealthy for a long time,  and now has five years to live, tops.  I'm sure he really wants to spend it obsessing about selling luxury seats and eeking out every last nickel out of Buffalo so that his heirs will have an extra million to squabble over.

This team means a hell of a lot more to him then you,  I suspect.  If they continue to stink for a few more years you'll B word and moan but your life will go on.  For him,  these years will form the final memories of what has been one of the central parts of his life.

513731[/snapback]

dont get me wrong here man, I want to see that man hold up that silver prize! No owner deserves it more...

But hell man, this team is going to take another 5 years to build. It is not going to get done with TD as GM.

So did I man,  I live right down the street and watched some painfull games.

Big difference between that time frame and now.  A team does not need to take huge steps back for 5 years unless you want it to happen....

This team suffers from PISS POOR management

513729[/snapback]

I don't follow. The team could have gotten better faster back then if Ralph wasn't such a cheapskate. It was EASIER back then to improve quickly.

Piss poor management of the Buffalo BILLS is nothing new - it's pretty much the rule for all but a couple of very short periods of the team's history.

I don't follow.  The team could have gotten better faster back then if Ralph wasn't such a cheapskate.  It was EASIER back then to improve quickly.

Piss poor management of the Buffalo BILLS is nothing new - it's pretty much the rule for all but a couple of very short periods of the team's history.

513735[/snapback]

Of course it's a sin that RW isn't in the HOF. :(:lol::lol:

dont get me wrong here man, I want to see that man hold up that silver prize!  No owner deserves it more...

But hell man, this team is going to take another 5 years to build.  It is not going to get done with TD as GM.

513733[/snapback]

I think his fear is that he has the following choice:

1. Fire TD, start over, and not expect to live long enough to see how the new GM does, let alone win a Superbowl, or

2. Cross your fingers, double up, and ride the TD train to the end of the line.

Neither prospect must be pleasant to him.

I already paid for my tickets. Why should I boycott the last two games and eat $100? That won't do anybody any good. The best way to do it is to refuse to renew your season tickets and demand to talk to Mr. Wilson and tell him why. If enough people do that, it may do some good.

Boycott OUR team? That does one thing...prevents you from seeing pro football and just might be a wee bit of what our western NY football future might look like. NO FOOTBALL.

However, what we ought to consider is this:

Sell out the remaining home games, tailgate and continue tailgating through the kick-off. Everyone enter the stadium with 10 minutes remaining in the first quarter. Now I realize not everyone will do this but if a sizable chunk do it, it will get played in the local and national media. TD and even Ralph will have to answer.