Lot to be positive about this game

Losman continues to improve, IMO. He seemed much more confident and patient about there. That being said, the Defense is stilla bysmal and came up small when it really mattered.

Kudos to you JP for weathering the storm and continuing to grow. I feel good about our future at QB.

513646[/snapback]

I agree, Joe. Seems that most 1st year starters hover around 50% completions - certainly some do better. But the relatively low number of interceptions is heartening.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stunned that people are on Losman for missing Moulds on one play, but apparently no one has a problem with the beautiful throw he made that Moulds caught at the one yard line.

You know...the one where Moulds stepped out of bounds before coming back in to catch the ball...

Yeah, that one.

If you weren't excited about JP's progression yesterday, you obviously just love to watch your team lose.

You know I'm really getting to the point where I actually feel sorry for our RB's and JP playing behind that pathetic line all day. I also thought JP played a hell of a game yesterday and if we had a solid offensive line we might have won.

:blink: Joe, What happened? This post was almost cheerful.

Glad to see you are taking your meds.

No matter what they are still our BILLS.

514303[/snapback]

No, I'm serious...I think this team has really found a long-term solution at QB. Maybe, just maybe, that means that the inept management of this organization can go back to building the team the right way without having to be concerned about that position.

But the relatively low number of interceptions is heartening.

I can't count the number of times he's thrown the ball right to the defender, and the ball was dropped. I'm not talking acrobatic catches, I'm talking right into the gut of the defender, especially at the start of the season. Hopefully that will stop (and it does seem to have gone down quite a bit), but the low number of picks isn't really heartening to me, at least.

CW

I can't count the number of times he's thrown the ball right to the defender, and the ball was dropped.  I'm not talking acrobatic catches, I'm talking right into the gut of the defender, especially at the start of the season.  Hopefully that will stop (and it does seem to have gone down quite a bit), but the low number of picks isn't really heartening to me, at least.

CW

514307[/snapback]

That's because you're in a state known as shell-shock.

It will pass.

I can't count the number of times he's thrown the ball right to the defender, and the ball was dropped.  I'm not talking acrobatic catches, I'm talking right into the gut of the defender, especially at the start of the season.  Hopefully that will stop (and it does seem to have gone down quite a bit), but the low number of picks isn't really heartening to me, at least.

CW

514307[/snapback]

Waaat...you don't like good luck??? :blink:

Oh, the lame comments.  Shell shock?  I had no idea what the hell you were even talking about, so gave it the response it deserved.

CW

514334[/snapback]

You're unable to appreciate the positives of JPs game, so you look for the proverbial other shoe to drop.

That's shell-shock, Norman.

You're unable to appreciate the positives of JPs game, so you look for the proverbial other shoe to drop.

That's shell-shock, Norman.

514343[/snapback]

And how do you deduce that I'm "unable to appreciate the positives of JPs game?" I made a comment on the lack of interceptions, nothing less, nothing more.

Give up the gig as a psychic, you're not very good at it. :blink:

CW

He looked a lot more comfortable when he had time...I'd like to see them go to more 3-step dink-n-dunk passes like Carolina, Tampa and the other teams that have run up the time of possession on the Bills recently.  JP throws a nice quick slant.

513665[/snapback]

I was surprised why we didn't run the no-huddle on that last drive, considering

that we were so successful with it in the 2nd quarter....Another case of our

coaching staff trying to outsmart themselves.