Do The Bills Win Today?

Clockwork

Do The Bills Win Today?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do The Bills Win Today?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who cares at this point?

My "Who Cares" vote = "Hell if I know." They've played as a different team while at home this year. I think there's a high probability of them taking command early and winning. Not a chance in hell if it was an away game.

A few say yes.  Care to post your reasoning being that?

513281[/snapback]

1. We play much, much better at home and I imagine there are a few players seething about last weeks game and ready to take it out on today's opponent.

2. I expected the Bills to struggle this year while JPL learned the pro game. So I haven't completely given up on this team yet.

3. Carolina is nowhere near as good as some on this board are making them out to be.

4. I have to work today so I won't be able to watch the game, which means the Bills probably play their best game of the year.

As to their very good runners. They are averaging less than 4.0 ypc and their rushing rank is near the bottom. We are not the only easy team they have run against. That puts the game in the "Air". I believe Clements will play up to his billing this week as he knows the money is going to disappear if he continues to play like last week. I expect the much maligned DLine to finally come together and play to their strengths which is speed and quickness, not necessarily size.

Teams like Denver and others don't depend on bulky run stoppers, they play within a scheme that each player adheres to.

The offense this week will use a number of rollouts to give JP time to throw and loosen up the Panthers Defense.

This week 3-TD's, 2 FG's.

Final Score : Bills 27, Panthers 17

My rationale is simple: We have a QB with a chip on his shoulder who is hungry to be a WINNER. I have the utmost confidence that sooner or later, when the kid has had enough game experience, he'll be one of those special QBs who really CAN lead a team to victory. Since I'm confident that that day will come with JP, I'm going to assume before every game that the Bills are going to follow the directive of the great Marv Levy and "KNOCK THEIR ASS OFF!!!!!"

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!