Prediction for Score Today?

Frez

Have never wished for the Bills to lose a game.........until today. Need to stop the "We are in the Playoff Race" garbage as it just covers up the Bills real problems. That and the Sabres are on at 4pm today.

Carolina 34

Bills 10

Unlike other people here, I'm a Bills fan, which means I will never, under any circumstances, root against the Bills. Though the outcome will be horrid:

Carolina: 172

Bills: -7 (on the rare "7 point penalty for pulling the same bone-headed trick play for the umpteenth time" penalty).

:blink:

Seriously, I don't do predictions, but I wouldn't count the Bills out....

From Billsdialy.com

Windy Weather: It will be a very windy late November game in Orchard Park today. That is typical for this time of year but what isn't typical is the high temperature of 45°. The winds will be out of the southeast at 25mph which will make it feel like the mid 30's at kickoff. There is a 20% chance of showers with rain coming in the evening.

Bills 20

Carolina 10

How can you EVER EVER root against the Bills? Winning is always helpful and for several reasons.

Imagine losing out the rest of the year....the lesson for the younger players and potential free agents, would be what? STAY AWAY.

At least winning promotes something positive.