SNL

KD in CA

Tonight's show might be the worst excuse for comedy I have ever seen. What is it saying when Amy Poehler is the funniest person on the show? Weekend Update couldn't have been worse. Horatio Sanz?? He looks like a 4th grader terrified to do his book report in front of the whole class. It's really time to move some of these people out.

At this point it's enjoyable just for the train wreck value.

Tonight's show might be the worst excuse for comedy I have ever seen.  What is it saying when Amy Poehler is the funniest person on the show?  Weekend Update couldn't have been worse.  Horatio Sanz??  He looks like a 4th grader terrified to do his book report in front of the whole class.  It's really time to move some of these people out.

At this point it's enjoyable just for the train wreak value.

513212[/snapback]

I didn't see it, but the show definitely goes through cycles. I thought it was bad after Belushi/Aykroyd left, worse after Murray & the others were gone, but it came back in the mid-80's. Then, when Sandler/Myers/Carvey/Hartman left, it took a few really down years before I got used to Farrell + others. You're right about the group they've got now, time to clean house.

PS. I did see some of the 1:00 AM re-run. I :blink: Jan Hooks back in the day, best rack ever on SNL. :doh: